°•Don't Get Too Attached•°

|Name|'s POV

"What's that journal for?"

All of their eyes darted at the journal i was holding,I opened it and flipped through some of it's pages.

"Oh this?It's just flower pictures with descriptions,To be honest i always wanted to be a photographer when i grow up.Turns out it can never happen with my condition..."Stopping on a certain page that was empty,And with a frown i continued,"it's alright thought,At least when my days are bad I'll just look at this journal and remember that...

"𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒇𝒖𝒏,𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒕."

"And so i would like to make the most of it before i pass away..."a Chuckle escaping my lips as i felt tears streaming down my face once again,i quickly wiped them away and closed my journal.

"Sorry...i keep wasting my tears on nonsense,"

I then felt a hand on mine,i looked up to see yaya with ying behind her,They both smiled at me.

"Don't say that |Name|,And besides it's wonderful that you have a journal,You could write all of your dreams and thoughts there.Just because you have little time left doesn't mean you should loose hope,"My eyes slightly widened,She was right i shouldn't loose hope just yet. . .

With a smile i said,"Y-yeah,i won't loose hope!,Thanks for visiting me for the past few weeks,i really enjoyed it."In results,all of them smiled back as boboiboy stood beside yaya and petted my head.

Red hues spreading across my cheeks,avoiding eye contact with all of them.

I heard the two girls giggling in the background.

I looked at the alarm clock besides my bed,then at the window,the sun was about to set...

"Y-you guys should head home,the suns about to set,"They all nod and went out of my room,i then spotted a handkerchief laying on the floor,must be fang's since i saw him holding it a minute ago.

So i slowly got out of my bed and grabbed it,

Boboiboy's POV

"Shoot!,I think i left my handkerchief at |Name|'s Room,Be right back!"

We waited for fang outside the hospital,it was a moment of silence until gopal decided to tease me about petting a certain |Hair-color| haired girl's head.

"Don't tell me you love her~"He teased,Ying and yaya gave me a cheeky smile.

Blood rushed up to my cheeks,"N-no!,She's just a f-friend that i care about!"I felt my heart stop beating when i said the word friend,it's true though,She's just a friend...

"Then why are you stuttering~?"

"The question took me by surprise,ok!?"

"Are you sure~"

When i had enough of it,i transformed into my Lightning element and chased down gopal with my Lightning sword in hand,as he ran for his life

"GET BACK HERE GOPAL!"

|Name|'s POV