𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝟑𝟎.

Omniscient
Sorry for any mistakes

Omniscient Sorry for any mistakes

7 years later

J'Lani now 26 years old walked into her home hearing nothing but slience.

Walking in the living room she smiled seeing her 4 year old son sleeping on her fiancé chest.

"You werid ma'" Jaylon opened his eyes mugging his mother.

"Boy you always gotta attuide" She took her shoes off laying of the couch.

"I do not." He mumbled handing her the remote.

"Sure, y'all was watching The Flash without me?" she raised her eyebrows.

"No" He lied quickly as his father slowly opened eyes.

"Stop lying." RJ mummbled to his son.

After losing her baby for the second time Lani took a break from relationships and focused on herself and education. In between that her and Jaylen rekindled their relationship.

One year after graduating Lani ended up pregnant with Jaylon, the pregnancy was one of the wrose. She stayed in the hospital half of her pregnancy her career was put on hold as well.

RJ on the othe hand was their every step of the way supporting his girlfriend and child, after graduating one year after Lani he got a Security specialist job right out of college.

Once Jaylon turned 2 Jaylen decided to propose to Lani on their anniversary.

Their lives were not what they expected at first but eventually it came together.

"Da' I want these tho." Asia held up the glittery ugg boots.

"How much those cost?"

"Uh a lot" She looked at the number confused handing it to her dad.

"116? Don't you got these" Ray looked at his daughter.

"No."

He squinted his eyes before handing the shoes to the cashier, "You not getting no food."

Asia looked at him with her puppy eyes hugging his legs, "Please Chick-fil-A been calling my name."

"Mmcht girl you better be glad you got all A's"

Ray Ray now 28 was doing better at life other than drugs.He now owned at Tattoo shop. After realizing his daughter couldn't live in the environment he grew up in he turned his life around.

After Asia mother went to jail for fraud he moved into downtown Atlanta starting his new life.

Family was is motivation.

Niecey went on to becoming a hair stylist and moving to North Carlona with her husband and two children. After getting shot while holding her youngest child due to gang violence, she knew it was time for a change.

Black died at 24 after committing suicicde.
He couldn't take not telling his friends or family about the real him.

He loved me men which made him different and a target.

Your time is limited, don't waste your time living someones else's life.

Tae or Montae went on with his life pursuing his rap career, after cheating on Lani once he moved on to many other women eventually catching Herpes.

(Y'all wanted to know soo bad what happened to him. 😶)

𝗜'𝗺 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘀𝗽𝗶𝗿𝗶𝘁𝘂𝗮𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗶𝗻', 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗳𝗹𝘆 𝗦𝗽𝗶𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗜'𝗺 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻' 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗶𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀

𝗜'𝗺 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻' 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗶𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀