~48~

"I'm back!"

The second you open the door with the bags in your hands you see Jimin stand up and smile in your direction, his hands reaching out into the open air.

"I'll help you with the bags."

"Thank you."

You smile sweetly and set the bags in his hands as he makes his way to the small dining room and sets them on the table, his voice laced with slight sternness.

"I...I um..I don't like you walking all by yourself..."

"I know it's dangerous...but..I don't know how to drive yet..since I live in such a big city it's easier to walk everywhere..."

"Want me to teach you?"

"Jimin."

"I'm kidding!"

You smile wide and lead Jimin back to the couch as you both sit down, Jimin's arms tenderly wrapping around your waist.

"Y/N."

"Yes?"

"Can I have a kiss?"

"Sure."

With a soft giggle you lean over and place a small kiss on Jimin's lips, his hands playing with the thick hem of your sweatshirt.

"Can I have more kisses?"

"More?"

"Yeah like...multiple..."

Is he asking me to makeout?

You give Jimin a devious grin and carefully straddle his lap as his entire face turns bright red, his hands feeling your lower back as you can feel his heart rate increase.

"Y-Y/N...."

"What? You said you wanted kisses?"

"I-I-"

You quietly shut him up by connecting your lips with his and wrapping your arms around his neck, a soft breath emitting from his throat.

Oh...

I guess Jimin has never made out before...

This is all new to him...

When you pull away you grin at Jimin's obvious disheveled look as he shyly hides his face into your chest, his arms tugging your body closer to his.

"M-My face i-is hot..."

"That's because you're blushing."

Jimin stays silent for a moment just laying his head on your chest, his voice a soft whisper when he speaks.

"This is so nice...can I stay here for a moment?..."

"Of course."

You smile softly and bury your face in Jimin's hair as you tenderly push your fingers through it, your chest blooming with warmth when Jimin practically melts into your embrace.

"Y/N..."

"Yes?"

"I'm so happy I got sat by you that day in class..."

Your cheeks burn red and you slowly feel Jimin reach up and cup your cheeks in his hands, his lips placing a small kiss on your forehead.

"Thank you for saving me from those men that night in the alleyway..."

Aww...

You copy Jimin's movements and drag your thumb across his cheek as you give him a butterfly kiss, a small giggle escaping his lips when your noses touch.

"And Thank you for getting beat up in the alleyway so I could gain an amazing boyfriend."

"Amazing...."

"Yes. You are amazing, blind or not."

"Y/N...I wish so bad I could see you..."

"You don't have to see me Jimin, you can feel me."

He lets out a soft gasp when you bury your face into his neck and hug him tightly, his body relaxing even further into your embrace.

"Yeah...you're right..."

"You know Jimin...I bought some really nice shampoo and some scissors at the store...I'm going to fix Jungkook's hair for him..."

"Y/N...do you...do you think Jungkook will be okay there?...at that school?..."

"I don't know...have you noticed Jungkook acting strange at all or hurt in any way?"

"Well...physically I can never tell...but Jungkook likes to sleep with me at night sometimes...he..he cries a lot...but I just figure it's because it's just him and I.."

So his parents really aren't here.

There's still so much I don't know about them...

"Well...I'm going to pick up his homework tomorrow..so maybe I can check the school out a bit..I'll go during school hours so I can examine the students as well."

"I feel so bad...I wish I would have asked Jungkook more questions..."

"Hey...don't beat yourself up about it...you're trying your hardest to raise Jungkook and he's already eighteen...he's almost graduated.."

"This school though..the program makes you go into two years of college prep after you graduate..."

"So Jungkook will be in the same school? With all the same people?"

"Yeah...in that school the students are assigned a teacher at fourteen years old."

Holy shit.

If my gut instinct is right....

I don't want to worry Jimin...but I have a horrible feeling about this.

"I'll make sure to check out the school...how did Jungkook even get into that school?"

"Ah...um...uh..."

You notice the obvious hesitation on Jimin's face as he pulls away from you, swear slightly glistening on his forehead.

"Our parents have always had Jungkook go there."

Wait a second...

Jungkook told me he went to the blind school with Jimin for many years...

Something isn't right.

Is Jimin lying to me?

I wonder if it has something to do with Jimin becoming blind when he was eleven...

"After I fix Jungkook's hair...I could give you a haircut too if you want."

"Is my hair too long?"

"No no! I'm just saying if you want it washed and cut-"

"If you're playing with my hair then I accept."

You giggle softly and give Jimin another kiss as you stare into his blank teddy brown eyes, your mind whirling with curiosity.

What are you hiding...

................

(Jimin's POV)

I feel guilty...

I don't like lying to you...you're an important person to me now...

You opened up to me about your past..

But I can't seem to open up to you about mine...

Maybe you would think I'm irrefutably broken..I'm already blind for the rest of my life...I can't have you talking to me with the same pitiful tone everyone else uses...you're the one person who speaks to me like I'm a human being...

And not some hopeless broken doll...

(A/N): Theories?