Chapter 11

Chaeyoung's PoV

I woke up at the sound of the alarm, I groggily sit up and looked around at my room.

I yawned and stretched my arms finding Somi still sleeping beside me, I guess she already went to sleep late.

I stand up trying to find my hair brush. I looked over at my side cabinet but it's not there I then looked at Somi's lamp stand finding my hair brush over there.

I grabbed my brush and saw a piece of paper coming out at the cabinet. Weird it's not there before.

I quietly opened the cabinet and saw an envelope. Me being a curious woman opened it.

But I didn't like what I saw.

I started shaking when I saw Somi's name on the first paragraph of the paper and saw Nyko's name. I flipped to the next page and tears started forming in my eyes.

I saw a picture of a baby from an ultrasound, I tried to read what's under it but it's getting hard because of my eyes started to became blurry because of my tears threatening to fall.

A 3 month old baby? She's been carrying it for three whole months?!

Somi started moving in her sleep, I quickly put the paper back and I quickly walk outside of the bedroom feeling myself suffocating in that room.

I sat down on the couch and started sobbing feeling my chest aching and my head throbbing from pain. Tears fell down as my eyes started burning.

How could she do this to me?

I was still shaking trying not to scream in anger or in agony. I slapped my cheeks scolding myself.

Why didn't I notice? Why am I dumb?

Anxiety started attacking my back feeling myself not breathing. My heart and my mind started overflowing with sadness, pure hatred, disgust, and anger.

She acts around fine, she said she loves me. Was that all an act?!

"Chaeyoung?" Somi asked behind me I covered my hand over my mouth so she wouldn't hear my sobs, but I can't stop from myself shaking.

"Are you okay?" Somi asked. I finally snapped and looked at her with hatred in my eyes.

So now she's worried.

"You fucking slut!" I threw a pillow at her not wanting to hurt her but she stood there shock. I gritted my teeth.

"How the hell would you do this to me!?" My voice cracked my body getting numb.

"You are fucking carrying a baby on your stomach with your old classmate Nyko! How the fucking hell would I be okay?!" Somi stood there with tears rolling down.

"YOU WERE BUILDING A GODDAMN FAMILY BEHIND MY BACK, DO YOU THINK ILL EVER FORGIVE YOU?" I shouted at her. I don't care if my neighbors heard what I say. I looked at her and laughed humorously.

"Why would I be THIS hurt? I'm used to someone playing me and leaving me anyway" I shrugged but eyes is still burning from tears while forcing a smile.

"Chaeyoung please---" Somi cracked her voice but I felt my heart pinched from anger.

"So now I know you're big secret, you can now share it with me." I said filled with hatred and sarcasm to her able to face her after what she did.

"When did you started FUCKING around my back?" I spat. We went silent for a while only sobs and cries can be heard in the room.

"S-since a week a-after we started dating. . ." She trailed off, I scrunched my faced and lift my hand to slap her. It just hurt to much.

But instead I pushed her away and I started running towards the exit.

I ran and ran not knowing where I was going. Completely ignoring people looking at me, before I already knew it I was at Sana's house.

I knocked the door harder than I thought. My mind was not working completely, I hugged the person who first opened the door.

And just buried my face in their chest. That person hugged me close, their warmth was way too familiar and cozy.

"Chaeyoung?" Her voice was soft, before I already knew it I was kissing her, forcing myself on her. She flinched at the sudden contact.

Her voice was muffled between my mouth, she tried to push me but I gripped on her shirt. I began to forcefully undress her but she grabbed my hands.

I'm sorry but I just need love.

"Chaeyoung!" Mina thankfully pushed me harder and looked me dead in the eye for a moment but she quickly turned soft when she saw my face. I finally snapped back from reality.

Out of all places why did I go here?

"What happened!?" Mina asked. I hugged her hiding my face didn't want her to see me like this, she then guided me to the couch.

"Mphhhhm..." I mumbled on her chest, she just chuckled. Mina cupped her hands on my face and made me face her.

"Now tell me what happened?" She asked filled with worry and concern, I find myself lost in her eyes for a moment.

"She lied to me. . ." I said weakly.

-----------------------------------------------------

I know Chaeyoung finding out a big secret with finding a hair brush was weak

But...

Did I did it right?

Or not please leave a tip for me, I'm still learning.

That'll be much appreciated.