32:

Cortez Payton Akers

Cortez Payton Akers

This bitch blocked me. I know damn well Serenity didn't block me...

"What's up bro." Kahron said walking in my office making me laugh.

"Bitch get the fuck out my office." I said giving him a cold look.

"Nigga, we gone really let some hoe get in-between us?"

"Nigga you fucked my girl while we was together and when we broke up. That's the fucking issue here my nigga. Get the fuck out my shit." I snapped shaking my head. "I told you, you not my fucking brother no more. Disloyal ass."

"Bro, you just pissed right now. But it's coo imma continue to check up on you and throw hoes your way." He said trying to dap me up but I chuckled and smack his hand away.

I put my phone down and stood up slowly getting in his face, "I don't know how many times I gotta say this shit. You're not my fucking brother. You're my fucking my best friend. The only thing we gotta fucking talk about is business my nigga. And keep your hoes, you don't gotta throw shit my way, I can get my fucking own. Now do I have to say this shit again?" I asked giving him eye contact making sure I said everything slowly.

"6 months bro and you gone continue to hold this shit over my head? I'm yo day one nigga, I'm all you got in this game."

"Fuck you Kahron!" I shouted pushing him. "Nigga I don't fucking need you. Bitch you need me. I'm all you fucking got in this game."

"Aye bro, you gone stop fucking pushing me."

"Than get the fuck out my nigga! Before I throw yo ass out."

He nodded and smacked his lips, "That's it. We're still family ni-"

"Nigga your water."

He scoffed than walked out my office. "Pussy." I said to myself shaking my head.

My phone ringed so I grabbed it looking at the caller ID. Not who I wanted it to be so I put my phone in my pocket. I gotta talk to her, I don't like how shit ended.

-

I knocked on Serenity door with her favorite flowers and candy. She opened the door and raised one eyebrow, "Yea this has to stop. I block you and here you are."

"So you did block me?"

"Cortez, you're acting like some crazy ass ex. Why the fuck are you popping up?" She exclaimed shutting the door as she stepped out.

"Xavier here or some shit?" I asked touching the door knob but she smacked my hand away.

"No he's not. But you can't come in. I almost fucked up my relationship that's why I blocked you. Why would I dump something healthy for something toxic?"

"So what we had was to-"

"Cortez, I'm sick of talking about what the fuck we had." She semi-shouted getting in my face. "Key word we had. Let it go. If it's meant to be, it will be stop trying to force something that's not good for the both of us right now?"