15

[unedited]

Jimin's Pov

"W-wait what are you doing??" I step back away from Jungkook as he walks towards me with a smirk on his face.

"Jungkook you're freaking me out..." I say as I step back wards quickly, my breathing increasing. My back makes contact with the wall behind me causing me so stop moving any further.

Jungkook doesn't say anything but continues to walk to me. Panic rising in me the closer he gets. Right when I'm about to run past him he traps me between the wall with both of his arms.

His hands are leaning against the wall on both sides of my head. My heart beats faster as he makes dead eye contact with me. For some reason I can't move nor speak.

He leans towards my face until he's about an inch away where I can feel his breath. He whispers,

"Wanna fuck?"

My eyes shoot open and I  jolt up into a sitting position. I'm panting as I hold my hand over my chest.

What the hell? Was that a dream?

"You look like a vampire that just came back to life."

I jump as I quickly turn to my right and see Jungkook sitting on a couch in his room with his phone in his hand. Why does he always scare me like that?

I sigh as I realize it was all just a dream, a really weird one in fact.

"Um there's medicine on the night stand next to you if you wanna take it for you to feel better." Jungkook says as he gets up.

"O-oh thank you." I saw a little low not expecting him to say that with care in his voice. For some reason I feel embarrassed. I look at the medicine and take it in my hand.

"Do you want water with it?" Jungkook asks as he walks towards the bed but I shake my head signaling I can just swallow it myself.

He shrugs and then sits at the edge of the bed his back facing me. After I take the medicine there's an awkward silence that falls between us. So I clear my throat to speak.

"So how did you manage to almost burn the house down?" I ask trying to be serious because saying that sounds hilarious. Jungkook doesn't move nor look at me. He's still facing away from me at the edge of the bed.

"I was trying to cook..."

HE was trying to COOK? My mouth hangs open not believing it but I quickly shake my head.

"I recall that you said we could just buy a maid for that." I say raising my eye brows at him even though he isn't looking at me.

He turns around and looks at me with a poker face. He looks like he's done with my attitude but guess what? Why would I be nice to him after all he did was piss ME off? Well okay maybe once he didn't but we don't need to talk about that.

"Before you say anything else because I can tell you don't like me but let me ask this," I say quickly before he got to speak.

"If the fire extinguisher was in the kitchen in the counter why didn't YOU get it?" I say as I cross my arms over my chest because who wouldn't get the extinguisher when it was right next to you? Pretty stupid.

Jungkook sighs and says, "I didn't wanna ruin the food." We stay silent for a bit after he says that until I burst into laughter!

"HAHAH Y-YOU THOUGHT-"

I continue laughing and trying to catch my breath but I can't stop. I think that's fucking hilarious because his food was already ruined if it was on fire. Isn't that obvious?

As I continue to laugh I didn't notice how Jungkook was getting more and more fed up with me. He quickly crawls on the bed and pushes me down so he can hover over me.

I gasp at the sudden fast action and the next thing he does shocks the hell out of my body.

He kisses me.

My eyes shoot open as I put my arms on his chest trying to push him off. He quickly grabs both of my hand with his and push them down so I can't struggle. My stomach is exploding with this funny feeling I've never felt before.

"Mmf!"

Finally he pulls away from me and we're both panting. I cover my mouth with my hand still trying to process everything that just happened.

He gets off of me and says, "You were being too annoying."

Before I get to speak Jungkook hops off the bed and does that thing again.

He walks out of the room leaving me there to replay what just happened in my head on repeat.

😳