017.

"Do you see anything?" Colbie grunted, trying to hold me up with his hands

I kind of convinced him to take me back to that abandoned building. Something just didn't feel right and by the looks of it some shit was going on.

I watched a man pull a younger girl up the stairs, she was tied up like a hog. There was a black scarf covering her eyes and he just threw her down to the floor.

There were other men and women present, passing blunts, snorting cocaine, and drinking a bottle of D'usse.

My eyes widened as I watched the man pull out a knife and the only air I let out was a gasp.

"What, what you see?" Colbie smacked his lips and I felt his arms begin to tremble.

"Put me down, we gotta go," I said continuing to peek over the tall wooden fence.

He did as I asked, moving the few dreads out of his face and pulling me near him.

"Cmon, we'll talk in the car," he hold onto my waist as we took a stroll up the street where he parked.

I rested my head on him and felt my heart began to pump out of my chest. I knew something was up and it's not like I was superwoman or some shit. I didn't have the power to stop anything that I saw but I had to tell somebody what the fuck was going on.

"Aye," a deep raunchy voice shouted. It made me jump and Colbie turned to face whoever was speaking.

"Wassup?" He stepped in front of me, but of course me being short I had to peek around him.

"Nah, shorty inna back. I ain't got shit to say to you potna," the light skin guy chuckled and pulled smoke from a cigarette. It looked like it was almost out.

"You ain't got shit to say to her either then," Colbie scoffed and kept his eyes on the dude.

"You tell that bitch to keep her ass from round here." He pointed the cigarette at Colbie.

He just smacked his lips and looked back at me. "Go to the car,"

"What? No," I scrunch my face up, I was too scared to even go back to the car.