Part 47

Everyone forgets about the truth or dare once we get a maid to deliver us a chocolate fondue and we stuff ourselves silly with choc dipped fruit.
It's around 1 am now and we are all in bed and giggling as we chat, way too overtired.

I'm on a mattress with Hadley and Daisy, the other mattress beside us with Olive and Lexi who are now best friends again.
Harriet is in her bed with Lola and Natasha.

Hadley, was telling us about her first date with a boy she had 3 years ago back home in New Zealand.
"And he said he needed to go to the bathroom right, I mean it was clear he was uncomfortable, so I said it's fine. He went and didn't come back." Hadley explained with a laugh.

I laughed and so did the others.

"Damn, that sucks." Lexi said with a snigger and Hadley threw a pillow at her, "Hey!"

I giggle and fall back onto my pillow. I'm so over tired now and I really need some sleep.

"Going to bed so shut up." I say to the girls and they all laugh.

"Yeah we should get some Z's, see ya all tomorrow." Harriet says and we all just curl into our beds.

It takes only minutes to drift into a much need sleep.

✿✿✿

"Izzy! Daisy! Hadley! Smile!"

I hear a camera flash and I groan. It's too early for this. I hear giggles and Hadley groaning so I open my eyes. Lexi waves a Polaroid at me, one of us three girls sleeping on top of each other in the most uncomfortable position ever.

Lexi seems to be the only one awake and it's already 11, the rest of us still sprawled in our beds. Lexi looked like she'd just showered after getting a full nights rest, I wish I could be like her.

A knock sounded on the door and we looked to Lexi to open it.

It was Prince Thomas, "A little birdie told me the Nobility girls were having a sleepover. I wasn't surprised most of you missed breakfast." He send Lexi a smile.

I knew Lexi was sneaky. She went to breakfast with the royals and left the rest of us all to dose through it.

The prince was carrying several baskets of breakfast foods, at least four that he juggled in his arms until Lexi took one from him, "This smells amazing your highness." She said.

Lola, Harriet and Natasha woke at the commotion and smiled when they saw the prince baring gifts.

I rubbed my eyes to wake up a little before pulling myself off the matress.

"Uh, Isabelle." Lexi pointed to me and I though I might have something on me, but it turned out to be what I didn't have on.

My dressing gown must have slipped off, because now I stood in just my cropped shirt and lacy black underwear. I scrambled to find my dressing gown as Prince Thomas averted his eyes to be polite, but I knew he saw me stand up.

"I'm so sorry guys." I say and pull the white gown around me, blushing extensively.

"Is is ok to turn around now?" Prince Thomas asks and I am humbled by his respectfulness.

"Yes, you're fine," Lexi says for me, "I mean at least she wasn't naked." She says and makes her way to the bathroom to do her hair with a breakfast muffin in hand.
I blush and reach for a bagel from one of the baskets Hadley was placing in different spots for people to reach.

Blueberry bagel, yum.

Daisy goes into the bathroom once Lexi comes out. Lexi now has even straighter black hair, if that's even possible. I swear she straightens it every morning.
"Hey Izzy, could you pass me a bagel?" Harriet asks and I pluck one from the basket beside me, handing it over to her, "Thanks."