A trip down Memory lane (Filler chapter)

Title: Reconciling with the broken past

No PoV
(LN) household
Time: 4:30 am

-waking up-

It is still currently dark outside the streets of japan, only a handful of people are awake and alive at this time of hour including (YN) (LN), the man of the house is currently outside sporting a running attire.

"Ok morning run starts now." (YN) said as he began his usual run.

As he was running he saw A skinny All Might looking at the trash filled beach, (YN) then jogged his way towards him and said hello.

"Hey Toshi." (YN) called.

"Morning." Toshinori replied.

"So what made you go all the way out here in this time of hour?" (YN) asked.

Toshinori did not reply, he only looked at the bottom of the beach, (YN) followed his gaze and smiled seeing a familiar green haired boy working hard to clean the beach.

"He seems to be working hard." (YN) said with a smile.

"He is... he reminds me so much of myself when I was his age... so powerless... unable to protect others." Toshinori began.

"But like you someone saw your true potential... I am sure wherever Nana-sensei is... she will be proud of you." (YN) said as he pat Toshinori's shoulder.

"And I am also sure that he is proud of you and the man you've become." Toshinori replied.

"Hahaha I sure hope so... hey I heard you accepted the teaching gig at U.A, I thought you said you were only going there to find a successor, so why are you still going?" (YN) asked.

"I need to keep an eye on Young Midoriya, make sure he is in the proper track, how about you, aren't you worried about Nanami?" Toshinori asked.

"I trust my daughter, and I know she is ready to be a hero, she doesn't need me or anybody else worrying for her." (YN) replied.

"But Shia on the other hand." (YN) added.

"Ah yes she became a very dotting mother, I never expected her to be so over bearing." Toshinori said.

"-sigh- It's not just her thats over bearing, both my parents and my step siblings dotted on her when she was little and still do to this day, only they added Shinobu and Makoto to it." (YN) said with a smile.

"Haha yes... speaking of your parents I never knew you'd ever forgive them... it's been a long time now but you still haven't told me why and when you forgave them." Toshinori asked.

"It's a long story." (YN) said.

"I got time." Toshinori said.

"Huh! Fine." (YN) said as they both sat on a ledge.

A few years ago

3 days have passed after Nana Shimira's funeral and Toshinori saying he is moving to the states, (YN) was left alone wandering the streets, that afternoon was very dark and stormy, a heavy downpour of rain have been pouring down the city since this morning.

Everyone on the streets were running for cover, all except our young teleporter, he was still very devastated about the death of his mentor, (YN) have known Nana for about 2 years and over the course of that time the 2 of them were able to bond, Nana became like another mother figure and a sister figure at the same time, he cant remember how many times she saved his and Toshinori's ass from all the mistakes they made during some of their missions.