chapter 6

okay so... i wrote out the entire chapter and i was really happy and then wattpad deleted it :/ so here is the chapter that took double the time because i re-wrote it blehh

over 300 reads!!! thank you all so much<3 i just started this book like a week ago and it's like crazy to think people actually like my writing lol

•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Anastasia's POV:

Typing away at the computer in front of me, I continue forming a plan towards the project that Mr. Davis wanted me to work on. Harry had been gone for almost two hours and once I had emailed the finished paper to myself, I grew bored.

Slowly, two hours turned into three and I began to stare at objects in the room. Like the chair.

Knock knock. Someone was at the door. Should I tell them to come in? Probably not. But what if it's important? Harry wouldn't mind, right?

"Come in." I spoke.

The door opened to reveal a women who looked to be about 50. She smiled warmly at me, "Hello, do you know where Harry is, love?"

"Yes, he is in a meeting. Do you want me to let him know you stopped by?" I asked.

She shook her head, "No, I'll stay. If that's alright? Do you know how long he'll be?"

"That's fine, and no I'm not sure." I weakly smiled.

"Shouldn't his receptionist know what time his meetings are over?" She furrowed her eyebrow.

"Oh. Yeah, they probably should but I'm not his receptionist." I laughed lightly.

Her eyes winded with excitement, "I should have known you were his girlfriend! Oh, my how could I be so clueless? He never lets women into his office without him present. I'm Anne, Harry's mum."

Her words were fast and I had little time to think them over. Girlfriend? We slept together once! That does not mean we are dating, right? And it's his mum!

She walked over to the desk and gave me a big hug while kissing both of my cheeks, "You are so beautiful. Harry picked a great one! Tell me about you and Harry. How long have you been dating?"

"Oh, we aren-"

"Mum?" Harry opened the door with paper work in hand. His eyebrows furrowed in confusion as he saw us together.

I'm in so much shit.

"Harry! Honey, you didn't tell me you had a beautiful girlfriend." She gushed and hugged him. He hugged back, but with more confusion.

"I stopped by to make sure we were still on for dinner at 6 o'clock with Robin and Gemma and I? Your girlfriend is of course invited!" She smiled.

"Oh, yes we are still on. Anastasia will probably not be able to make it bu-"

"Oh! Beautiful name, Anastasia. And you have to come. Can you?" She turned to me with a smile.

How could I say no?

"Um, well I don't want to impose." I shrugged.

"Nonsense! See you both on Saturday. Goodbye Harry, nice meeting you Anastasia."

"Call me Ana." I said nicely. She nodded and left, closing the door on the way out.

I sat in Harry's chair and looked up at him. He placed the paperwork on the side table and turned to me.

"What the fuck, Anastasia!" He growled. Quickly, he walked in front of me and turned the chair towards him.

"Get up." He demanded. Rapidly I stood up and began to step away, when he grabbed my hand and pulled me to him. Forcing me to straddle him, I looked up.

"Anastasia, why the fuck does my mum think we are dating?" He spat. His face grew red with anger and his jawline tightened. The grip he held on my waist was firm and his bright green eyes were now a dark lustful green. Angry Harry was scary but oh so very sexy.

He was pissed. Shit, I knew this was going to happen. I'm so dumb.

"Well, I-I." I couldn't seem to speak.

"Use your fucking words Anastasia." He growled.

"I, I didn't tell her we were dating." I said.

"You have 30 seconds to explain to me why the fuck she thinks we are dating or else I'm going to spank the living shit out of you."

My eyes froze on his. Spank me? That sounded so painful, but as the words rolled off his tongue he made them sound pleasureful.

"There was a knock at the door and I wasn't sure if I should let them in or not but I did and it was your mum. She asked where you were and I said a meeting. When she asked what time you would be back, I told her I didn't know. She said a receptionist should know and I told her I wasn't. Then she assumed I was your girlfriend. I swear I was just about to tell her before you walked in." I rushed out all of the words and hoped he would understand.

I looked at his face for any sign of relief but all I saw was the same angered and lustful stare.

"10 spanks." He finally spoke, "And then, I'll fuck you."

The sex didn't sound too bad. But I didn't want to be spanked.

"But, I didn't do anything wrong!" I said.

"You let the person in, Anastasia. Now don't argue or I'll make it 20." He spoke with authority.

"Okay." I whispered.

"Lay across my knee now." He said.

I complied and got up from my straddling position, and laid my body across his knee. My womanhood brushed against his length and he let out a groan. I felt it grow hard.

Gently, he forced my skirt up and over my ass. Then, he pushed my panties down me legs. My clint grew wetter as he brushed his hands over my thighs.

"God, the things you do to me Anastasia." He growled.

He grabbed my butt cheek and gripped it, then let go. His hand rubbed over each one and then to my upper thighs. Pushing my legs a little bit apart, he ran his finger over my clint. I screwed my eyes shut.

He then pushed a finger inside of me. I let out a short yelp.

"Oh, Harry."

"God, baby girl you are so ready for daddy. Soaked and horny."

Moving his finger around he pulled out and moved it back it. Once again, he pulled it out and chuckled lightly, "All in good time Anastasia."

I whimpered lightly till he spoke, "I'm going to spank you 10 times. You have to try to be quiet. After each spank, you can moan or mumble out some sort of shit, but you have to say daddy after it. Got it?"

"Yes, daddy."

"Good girl."

He began rubbing my cheek again and tugging on some of the skin. Then his hand removed from my bare ass.

Smack!

Holy shit.

"Oh, fuck. Daddy." I moaned out.

His hand made my ass sting but the wetness in my area began to grow. This was so pleasureful.

"You are so ready to be fucked, Anastasia." He said, "Only 9 more to go."

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

sorrrrry cliffhanger! but... i'll do a DOUBLE UPDATE (with smut) if you all vote and comment alot!!

i love votes, but comments mean so much to me!

pretty please vote and comment!

-Ash<3