Chapter 7

Yay! New updateeeee! Enjoyyyyyyyyy
And yes i updated a little late so as my punishment this chapter will b long :) happy?? :)
_____________________________________________________

LUCY POV.

I opened my eyes and the were hurting. I cried so much that now my eyes hurt. What did I ever do to deserve this?

I tossed and turned all night. Thank god Luke didn't sleep with me. He told me had some work and he won't be comming back tonight. So directly after the bath he got dressed and went to take his gun. How much I wish I had it right now. He loaded his gun in front of me , the scene sent shivers to my spine. He looked at me once before leaving and closing the door behind him. I could hear him locking the door from from outside.

To tell you the truth I am scared of Luke. He is capable of not just killing me but he can do worse.

He is capable of 1000 thing I can not even imagine.

I got up from the super soft bed and went to take a shower. After taking my shower I remembered I forgot to take me clothes! But thank god Luke isn't here so I can go outside to the bedroom to take my clothes from the walk in wardrobe.

I wrapped a towel around my wet and naked body, tied my wet hair in a bun and came out of the bathroom. I went to the walk in wardrobe to take some clothes. I opened it and went inside and finally decided to wear a black tank top with ripped light blue jeans . I took the clothes in my hand and walked out of the wardrobe and suddenly the door swung open revealing a drunk and sweaty Luke.

I froze.

Shit.

He entered the room and as soon as he saw me he licked his lips.

''Come herree'' He slurred. He was really drunk. I could smell the alcohol from 7 feet away.

I was shocked. I stood still. Not moving and inch. The towel was still wrapped around me and the wet drops from my leg were racing down towards my toe. The water droplets from my wet hair made their way from my forehead to my cheek and from my cheek to my neck and from their to the middle of my breasts. Xavier watched each drop that entered my 'area' with an unreadable expression.

''Fuck'' He hissed and started walking/stumbling towards me.

I started walking backwards. The clothes in my hand dropped and I held the towed tighter so that it wont fall. Luke took few seconds to reach infront of me.

''Goddd your so sexy'' He grabbed my left wrist and held it behind my back.

''Luke your drunk , please stay away..'' My heart was beating against my chest like a drum.

''Shut up bitch!'' Luke yelled on my face.

My right hand was holding the towel tightly around my body.

He suddenly grabbed my right wrist and pinned me to thw wall.

Thank god the towel was stable enough and didn't fall down.

''Let me see your bodyyy beautiful'' Luke smirked at me. Now I was beyond frightened.

''Please no..please Luke I beg you please!' tears streamed down my face.

Luke held both my wrist above my head with both his head and beacuse of my stupid squirming and turning to get free of his tight grip my towel fell down.

I was embarrassed. I was a virgin, I never even watched porn! How would you feel if you were me? Naked in front of a gangster who hits you and is drunk?