Nephew*2

YOU POV

"Noona..can you feed me?"Sanghyun asked.I glanced at Sehun who's sitting across us and he rolled his eyes in annoyance."Sure,Sanghyun-ah.."I smiled."Why I can't have a special treatment like that?"Sehun asked."Cause..you never asked."I laughed.I continued feeding Sanghyun till he finished the food."Noona..I'm done now..can I go to sleep?"he asked me."Okay..I'll send you to your room."I carried him."Aniyo..I want to sleep with you."he said.I looked at Sehun and he nodded his head.I carried him to my room and laid him on the bed."Noona,where's Sehun hyung?"he asked."Downstairs..why?"I said."Ask him to sleep here too."he answered.What??I nodded slowly and went downstairs to find him."Sehun-ah,Sanghyun asked you to sleep with him."I said to him who is lying on the couch."Ne.."he weakly and went to the room.I cleaned the house and locked all the doors then went to my room.There,I saw Them sleeping soundly.They look like a father and son.I smiled to myself again.I guessed I'll sleep at the guestroom because I don't want to ruin their bonding time.Since Sehun didn't meet his nephew for a long time.I was about to go out of the room when Sehun called me."Yah..Rae Sang.Where are you going?"he asked in his sleepy tone."I'm going to the gusetroom.Wae?"I asked."Sleep here."he said.I didn't think much and sleep next to Sanghyun,who is in the middle and Sehun on his right.Oh..I really love this moment we have.

HELLO THERE!THIS IS JUST A SHORT UPDATE AND PLEASE CONTINUE READING OKAY YOU!!