Update

Hey, everyone! 

First, I have to apologize for how long it's been since I've updated this. I honestly don't have a good excuse for it...I could say that I was busy and it all got away from me (which is true), but I still feel like I left you all hanging regardless of all that. 

I still want to finish this series. That's definitely a goal of mine. In fact, even though I haven't been uploading, I have been working on this.  

Now, I've moved back to school and while I have the story, all my notes are still on my old computer and I forgot to transfer them over. So, I may not be able to get those notes until early February, which means you may not see any new parts until after then. Fingers crossed that I can get back on track. It's been a long time since I've touched it, so I'm a bit nervous, but I'll never know until I try, right?

Thank you, all of you, for reading my story and being so supportive even though I'm literally the worst for uploading! Hopefully, you're all still interested in seeing the end of it all. 

If you guys have any questions for me, feel free to DM me or ask in a comment. I'll be floating around. 

See you in February ;) 

ElvenNoir

P.S. Would anyone be interested in reading an original work I have? Let me know...