Love's A Loaded Gun

Thank you for the reviews/votes!!

Disclaimer:I Own Nothing

Sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes

Enjoy!

Love's A Loaded Gun

Maya laid restlessly in her bed, turning from side to side, not being able to fall asleep after the night she had. She sighed, rolling on to her back to stare up at the ceiling, giving up on sleep. She stayed still for a moment before leaning over to grab her cell phone off of her nightstand to look at the time.

3:01am.

She bit her lip, knowing her parents were most likely asleep. She knew it was a bad idea but she couldn't stop herself as she quietly got out of bed, tip toeing across her room and slowly opening her door making it make as little as sounds as possible to her relief her parents' door was shut. She quickly made her way to his door and slipped in, walking over to his bed.

"Josh," she whispered, shaking him softly before he woke up and his eyes adjusting before going wide at the site of her in his room.

"Maya, what are you doing here?" Josh hissed quietly.

"I had to see you."

"Maya you can not be in here right now. The last thing we need is for your parents to come in here and see you in my room."

"Josh calm down. They are both asleep."

Josh sighed, shaking head, "Maya, it's still not a good idea for you to be in my room. What if they wake up?"

"I know but I couldn't sleep and I had to see you."

Josh stared up into her eyes and could see the fear in her eyes. He sat up pulling her close to him. The two stayed like that for a moment before he finally spoke, "You're going to hate what I'm about to say," he began softly, grabbing her attention. "But tomorrow we have to tell them the truth about us-"

Maya narrowed her eyes in, furiously shaking her head at the words coming out of his mouth before cutting him off, "Josh. No."

"We have to," he told her, caressing her cheek.

"No, we don't. Josh, they will separate us and not let us be together," she argued as the fear of losing him started to sink in. "I think we should let this blow over first before we tell them."

Josh looked away, shaking his head.

Maya took his hand into hers, squeezing it. "Josh, we have to wait once this goes away then we can tell them," she repeated, her voice begging him.

Josh shook his head again. "I think this is a bad idea. They are already-"

"No, it's not," she promised. "I already told Shawn there is nothing going on between us and I believe he believes me. They are just upset right now but I'm going to make sure they know it's not your fault what happened tonight."

Josh sighed, staying quiet. "I think we both should get some sleep."

Maya stared at Josh in disbelief for a moment, "Josh," she said more quietly.

Josh held her gaze, before pulling her onto his lap as she instantly wrapped her arms and legs around him.

Maya closed her eyes at the feel of his lips on her forehead.

"I love you," he told her pressing a soft kiss on her lips before resting his forehead against hers.

"I love you too."