{°14°}

POV:YOU

POV:YOU

"I book sleeping in a tent with Y/N!"

Jungkook screamed out as we got out the car to the camp site.

"Excuse me!"

Jimin shouted back at the bunny.

I had decided to take us all camping because the boys stayed inside too much and relied too much on electronics to entain themselves.
So I honestly thought it was going to be a relaxing, but they seemed to prove me wrong as the first thing they did was argue with each other.

"Y/N I think we can go home now."

Yoongi said to me.

"We haven't even been here for five minutes Yoongi."

"I know."

Jungkook and Jimin continued to argue with each other while Jin complained to Hoseok and Namjoon about how mosquitoes could easily bite us here. Taehyung just looked around his tail wagging, at least someone was happy.

Finally after five minutes, I had enough.

"Stop it!"

Jungkook and Jimin both turned to me with wide eyes. I hardly ever shouted at the boys,but when I did, I was said to seem as if I was ready to murder.

"No one will be sharing a tent with me alone because we're all sleeping in the same tent. I managed to get a eight sleeper so we can all be together. Jin, yes it is a possibility for mosquitoes to bite us but just suck it up and live with it. I know you're just trying to look out for us but it's mother nature, there is nothing we can do-"

"We can go home."

"-Yoongi I swear to God."

"Sorry."

They all looked down, their ears flat against their heads.

The only problem with having hybrids (besides from the expensive bills you have to pay for them) is that you always develop a soft spot for them.

"Okay guys, I'm sorry for shouting. Group hug?"

Immenditaly I felt an overgrown puppy run into my arms along with the rest of them.

"Okay, let's set up this tent."

"Let's get it!"