21:

"Renjun." I shrugged hoping he'd respond.

Which he didn't. "Hey!" I jolted my shoulder away to see him fall off the bike.

"Not trying to be rude. But that was a savage move y/n." Lucas said as he scratched his head

"Is he dead?" Haechan asked as he poked his cheek.

"Dude there's no way he's dead." Lucas said, "this is Renjun we are talking about."

I got off the bike and checked for his pulse.
"His heart is beating. But very slow! Get him to the doctor!"

Jungwoo got off his bike and tried his best to pick Renjun up.

"Jungwoo. You and I will have a talk later." Taeyong instructed before he left  the garage.

"Yes sir." He nodded and asked me to help him open the door.

I helped him get to the hospital wing.
Where to my surprise,
Zuley was sitting up on one of the beds.
Her hands were resting neatly on the white bed sheets. She was deep in thought.

Sitting in a chair besides her was Mark.
An exotic bird in his hand,
The cries it made.

It gave me chills.

It was the cry, as if death was coming.

Jungwoo places Renjun on a hospital bed.
The doctor rushed in and nodded.

"You miss will have to leave. Trust me you don't want to see this." Jungwoo gently pushed me towards the exit. But I also wanted to say hi to Zuley.

"Zuley."

She glanced up at the sound of her name. I could tell she was smiling, even if her lips were almost in a line. "What's up?"

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, just screwed up a bit playing Mario kart in real life."

Mark shot her a glare. "You can't joke like that Zuley."

"Whats the fun of living life in a simple way." She whispered as she pet the exotic bird. "Now Mark why is this bird crying?"

"He feels sad. That's all. It's probably worried about you Zuley. After all, you saved it in that club."

I smiled and glanced at Jungwoo who was waiting for me at the door. "Let's go shall we?"

I nodded. "Well I'll see you around Zuley."

"Oh I'm supposed to leave this place in a few minutes. I'm just waiting for Chenle to get me clothes."

N's view:
While Y/n was sitting in her room,
She was looking out the window.

The memory of it flashed in her mind.

The way he protected her.

He really does take his job seriously she thought as she leaned her head towards the window. Accidentally hitting the glass. "Tch. Ow."

The doctors were in the room, trying to figure out what they would be able to do.

Zuley was standing among them.