Chapter 6

~Maddie's POV~

"Where are you girls going, and why do you have your toolbox Payton?" Mom asked.

"Well, my boss called me into work today, and I decided to bring Maddie along. She's always wanted to see where I work."

Payton, luckily, was a great liar. She worked at Mark's Mechanics, and she's great at her job. And, she loves it.

"Alright, girls. Have fun."

Me and Payton went into her car and drove to Freddy Fazbear's Pizzaria. Mom would be concerned if she knew where we were really going.

I didn't want to leave Foxy alone for so long. And Payton got a great idea.

"So, Payton. Are you sure you can do it?"

She stopped at a red light and looked down at the toolbox sitting next to her.

"Positive."

~Foxy's POV~

I heard two pairs of footsteps running into Pirates Cove. I opened the curtain a little. I saw Payton and Maddie run in, and I gestured them to come behind the curtain.

"I'm so happy to see you two."

"It's great to see you too Foxy." Maddie ran up and hugged me.

"So," I said, grabbing the sword, "are ye ready to be a pirate?"

Maddie put in her eyepatch but she didn't respond or take out her sword. I tilted my head to one side in confusion.

"We had something else in mind." Payton said while pulling out from behind her back a shiny red toolbox.

"You don't mean-"

"I do Foxy. We're going to fix you."

"Why do you want to fix me?"

"Because we love you Foxy, and you deserve to be fixed after all you've been through. Please let us."

I wondered if I should do it. What will happen?

"Payton's a really good mecha-mech-a-thingy. She will fix you."

"She means a mechanic, and yes, I will fix you."

I thought some more. What do I have to lose? I'm already broken, after all.

"Go ahead."

And Payton got to work.