regret

Gulf laid in he's bed staring at he's now locked door, yawning.

4 hours earlier
Gulf stopped in the middle of the hallway looking forward seeing champ shaking he's head and laughing. He had to close he's eyes to make him disappear. Re opening he's eyes he walked swiftly to he's room, putting only he's boxers on locking he's door and sliding down. He hit the floor with he's clinched fist.
"I'm so sorry mew." " i..." He stuttered. He folded he's arms and legs into himself letting the tears fall. He didn't mean to push mew but once those memories flooded he's mind he just couldn't let mew continue to hold him.

He looked at the clock it read 530am. He groaned and got up. He had a soccor practise at 6. Gulf took a short shower got dressed in a Daze, leaving the house. Starting he's car he looked down at the breakfast he saw on the kitchen table that mew left for him.
"I'm sorry." It read.
Gulf could only huff in frustration.
"Why are you so nice to me?"
Eating and arriving at the field were all nothing but blurs to gulf. Practise ended early and gulf saw techno busy with kla. Gulf was to tired to ask. Arriving home he didn't see mews car in the driveway. He ate a quick meal and ended up stairs he was tired. Once in bed he couldn't sleep. Thoughts kept swirling in he's mind. Why was he having sex with mew? Why didn't he push him off? Why was mew so goddamn nice to him? Eventually he's body had enough and gulf feel asleep.
Hours later gulf flinched awake. He heard the door downstairs. He looked at the clock it was 1130. He slept for 11 hours. Getting from the bed he groaned, he's body was stiff. He sat at the edge of the bed. If mew was down there they needed to talk. Gulf made up he's mind they needed to talk he just couldn't look.mew in the eyes.
He got up slow feeling he's stomach growl moving slowly to the kitchen, he saw mew making food. Gulf stood there for a minute looking over mew and he's concentration on what he was doing. Gulf looked at he's vainy but sexy hands, he looked at the sides of he's eyes darting everywhere, and the smile he wore while he cooked. He smiled and grabbed he's chest. He's heart was thumping loudly. He breathed and walked forward, confused.