Steamy Mirrors and Mark 7

𝕊𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕨 𝕚𝕥

𝕀𝕞𝕞𝕒 𝕗𝕦𝕝𝕝 𝕤𝕖𝕟𝕕 𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕥𝕠𝕠.

𝕆𝕟𝕝𝕪 𝕓𝕖𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕀 𝕞𝕒𝕕𝕖 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕚𝕥 𝕤𝕠 𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕦𝕡𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕖...

𝔸𝕝𝕤𝕠, 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕟𝕥 𝕚𝕤 𝕦𝕤𝕖𝕕 𝕚𝕟 𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕒𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕓𝕠𝕝𝕕 𝕚𝕥𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕔𝕤 𝕓𝕖𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕒𝕔𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕥 𝕔𝕒𝕟'𝕥 𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕓𝕠𝕝𝕕 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕚𝕥𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕔 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤, 𝕨𝕙𝕚𝕔𝕙 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕤 𝕟𝕠 𝕤𝕖𝕟𝕤𝕖 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣.

ℍ𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕪'𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕘𝕠 :)
This ones also longer sooooo I hope it makes up for my little lack of attention for y'all :)
3rd POV

With veins of fire Nahee stormed over to the two whilst the whole group, along with some onlookers watched. Violently ripping away the bunny girl which was in fact taller then Nahee, her eyes darkened with a sense of competition and a strength she didn't even know she had.

"Don't.Touch." Nahee glowered. Jungkook, much like the rest of the boys were wide eyed with the show of anger within the small girl. Never in their lives have they seen her so infuriated and their girl had gone through literal hell. Evidently, the bunny girl just chuckled at the doe's attempt to show dominance.

"Why's that? He's open for taking right?" Her feigned innocence tripped Nahee's nerves as the heat of her body increased. The bunny laughed again while trying to play off some of her own dominance trying to claim the boy. From where she was standing, Nahee was an easy competition, so she wasn't worried. "Oh I'm sorry is he marked?"

The girl rather slowly peered at Jungkook's neck and smiled with a hint of devilish intent.

"I don't see a completed mark so it shouldn't be that big of a deal. Since you claimed the other six let me have this one." She stated while giving a suggestive squeeze to a very uncomfortable Kookie. The only thing keeping him from ripping the girl away from him was common decency for not hitting a girl, but boy with the rage Nahee was showing he was almost curious to see what would happen.

It was no secret that he desperately wanted to mark the girl to complete all the stars on her neck and fill the moon on his. He didn't want to rush it though, which lead to a lot of hesitation and missed opportunities. It wasn't like he tried to talk to her about it either, just the feeling of being left out slowly eating away at him until he could find the courage to either make a move or talk to his small prey mate.

This sprung things forward ten fold.

"Plus, based on how old the other marks are I would be pretty confident to assume he either doesn't want you or vise versa." She concluded. With that comment even the cheetah was left feeling angered from the bunny's words. How dare she insult Nahee like that, of course he wanted her.

He didn't have to move a muscle before a flash of the familiar dusty brown shot from her place and onto the bunny.

Fists colliding with skin and screams of anger where the main things someone would most likely hear walking past that small dance room. As Nahee brought her hand down repeatedly the boys around her sprung to action trying to get to the girl to pry her off. But before they could make it to the two, the brawling prey girls where already up and fighting dirty.

Everyone, including the innocent bystanders, prayed that the instructor didn't land that harsh of a hit on the doe. If she did, there would truly be a murder in the dance room by 7 angry mates.