nct dream ; reaction

please skip if you don't wanna read this part!
this reaction is pretty straightforward and kind of boring which really bums me out but I haven't really gotten the time to be able to make good imagines or reactions, or whatever and that's my fault. even though winter break has recently ended, i am getting very stressed due to final exams coming up and a few other things that will keep me pretty occupied for the time being. I have actually been taking out some studying time and sleeping time to at least finish one request.
anyways, I hope you all understand! I will try my hardest to update and put out good writings since it does really seem that i am lacking very much. I am so sorry, I feel like I have lost the writing touch even though I love writing a lot. I feel like I have lost motivation. I shouldn't be but I am sadly. again, I apologize for lacking so much. I really want to continue writing, I'll try my hardest to update whenever I can during my busy schedule!

requested by @pennietingz

nct dream
-they catch you and renjun making out

please excuse any mistakes :3
——————————————————————

jeno

you and renjun were currently in the kitchen. Renjun was waiting for his food to be heated up while you waited for him. Renjun came up close to you and started to place kisses on your forehead. soon after he kisses are being placed on your neck and lips. you tried to stop him since the boys were out in the living room but renjun wanted to continue the make out session.

"oh my" Jeno stood still with wide open eyes.

"s-sorry jeno, we didnt see you there" you stuttered and hid behind renjun.

"yeah we didn't mean for you to us" Renjun shyly says.

"uhm well you are making out in the kitchen, where we do come to get food" Jeno awkwardly said.

"you could move it to the bedroom" Jeno pointed upstairs where the bedrooms are.

"why is this so awkward" you whispered while Renjun just stood there feeling a bit embarrassed.

"would you mind moving so I could get my apple juice? you're kinda blocking my way" Jeno asked, the two of you scoot to the side so Jeno could get his juice.

"hey uhm jeno, could you not tell anyone about what you saw?" Renjun asked softly.

"yeah sure just don't make out in the kitchen anymore"

"please" Jeno begged.

^one of my favorite gifs uwu ——————————————————————

——————————————————————

jaemin

you were at the boys dorm. the reason why was because your brother jaemin wanted you to bring over some chicken for him and you wanted to see your boyfriend renjun. jaemin left you two alone to go eat cereal. renjun took this opportunity to start kissing you. the kisses end up becoming sloppy, soon enough it turns out into a heated make out session.