Stranded Part 3 Of 3!!

*Third Person POV**

     When everyone arrived they followed Liam to the cave he had found. Louis helped Liam make a fire, though all he did was watch and say he made a fire. Zayn and Niall sat down and began to make little bowls with random stuff they found. Harry just walked into the cave and made it 'pretty.'

"So how's the cave decorating going Harry?" Harry spun around to see Zayn leaning against the wall of the cave. It was surprisingly lit up for a cave.

"Uh it's going well, though... I have a question" Zayn nodded and gestures for him to go on. "Would these flowers look good on the left or right?"

"The left" Zayn chuckled. As Harry turned around to place the flowers on the left Zayn checked out his arse. Harry turned back around and tripped over a rock falling down.

    Zayn had caught him and their lips touched. Harry's face was as red as a tomato. Zayn felt sparks, sparks he's never felt with anyone else not even perrie. Harry, well it was his first kiss. And he wanted more.

{Time Skip}

     After their awkward but amazing moment Zayn couldn't keep his hands away from Harry. He kept making excuses to be able to touch Harry, and he loved how he could make him blush. Harry couldn't stop thinking about the kiss, how he felt during the kiss and the way he tasted.

     Harry sat down next to Louis when Louis noticed Zayn glaring at him. He immediately knew what was going on when he saw Harry glance over, look away and blush. "Hey Zayn? I'm going to go help Liam over there. Be a dear and turn the fish for me?"

"Of course" Zayn smiled. Now Zayn and Harry sat next to each other. Alone.

"So ever been stranded on a island?" Harry beat himself up for even asking. It was obvious he hadn't!

"No... first time actually. You?" Zayn replied to Harry's unusual question. But he was glad he was trying.

"No..." it was getting awkward fast so Zayn asked the first thing he could think of.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" Harry shook his head and began to giggle. He covered his mouth then let it go once it died down.

"No because I don't like girls" Harry's answered and Zayn tilted his head to the left.

"What do you mean?" Zayn asked, curiosity filling him more by the second.

"I'm gay... you don't have a problem right?" Harry held his breath. Hoping the answer was no.

"Nope. Definitely not" he whispered the second part to himself as he smirked. He was glad he was gay.

"Anyways do you have a girlfriend?" Harry asked, this time he felt curious.

"Yeah I did but I broke up with her when she cheated on me" Harry nodded, a bit disappointed he wasn't into guys.

"So you're straight?" Zayn starred at Harry. Harry began to wonder whether he made the right choice in asking.

"No I'm bi" at this Harry felt excited and happy.

"That's great! I mean that's good" he caught himself though a bit too late. Zayn was already laughing.

{2 Years Later}

    After two years on the island the boys had become best mates. Zayn and Harry now in love with each other but neither dares tell the other.

"So Zayn, want to go gather the fish with me today?" Harry asked, hoping something would happen to cause them to be alone. At least for a while.

"Sure" Zayn did a small happy dance in his head and walked alongside Harry. The urge to hold his hand was too great So he just did it. Harry didn't pull away. Zayn grinned and decided it was as good a time as any plus he felt like he could do anything just by holding his hand "so Harry... would you like to come with me on a date?"