Chapter 42

ADITI

As I have accepted the truth, I am void of tears anymore. As it is I am tired from my break down at the dam earlier. To my surprise I am jumped on by two girls followed by Ishika on top. After a lot of group hugs I am left alone back at Singhania Mansion. I made all my friends swear that they will never tell the truth to Kabir. Although Rohan insisted that we could buy the orphanage back from the old lady and everything could be settled well, I refused. I don't want Kabir to know the truth , well, not at present. I don't want him to feel betrayed once again.

I just want to restore the trust in people he has lost, once again. I don't know if I can do it?

It's early in the morning and I walk to the balcony which surprisingly I did not know existed in the room. With the coffee mug just delivered by a maid in my hand I let the pleasant morning breeze enter my room. Last night I when I came back from Priya's house I straight away went back to my room. I don't think it's easy to face Kabir sooner or later.

Looking at the garden view outside I hear some sounds. Turning to my left where the source to the sound was, I saw Kabir working out just in his black tracks. It's still fresh in my memory how amazing he looked back then. After three years he looks even better.

I never went to gym so I am unaware of the equipments they use. Kabir is lifting himself up by a rod welded on a pair of standing ones. I can't resist the site of such an amazing looking body. He has well built biceps and his torso is so good. He looks straight with focused eyes. His side face is as good as his front face. How can someone look great from all the angles?

Now I notice that our balconies are not too far apart. I feel blessed to have such a great room with the best view a girl can have early in the morning. I see the way his knees are bent each time he lifts up. Any girl would fall in love with his body. Well many might have even touched it?

Why does this thought hurts?

His hair is messed up just as a bed head look. My mouth runs dry and something heats up my belly. Kabir stands to his full length and picking up the water bottle around he gulps down water. I like the way his Adam's apple dances when he drinks. Keeping down the bottle he faces me but I have all my eyes at his abs. How would they feel?

"Wanna touch them?" Kabir's voice brings me back to my senses.

What the hell! Did I speak that out loud? I always speak out wrong things out!

Looking up to his handsome face my face heats up.

"D...don't flatter yourself.... I .....I was just drinking my coffee." I stammer and quickly gulp down a big sip of coffee. It is after a few microseconds I realise that the coffee was way too hot and I feel the burning sensation on my tongue. The cup falls on the floor and I rush inside my room.

After drinking ample of water and rising my mouth with water for number of times I feel relaxed and back to my senses. It's been only five to seven minutes that I came into the room. He would have gone. Probably mocking at me.

I peep outside and to my horror he still stands there looking at my room. Quickly I pull my head in again. I hope he did not notice me?

" Saw you there coffee!" I hear him and with a reflex I show myself to him.

"Are you fine?" Is he concerned ?

I nod and he just looks away.

"Did you call ......"

"Don't be a pervert next time!" Kabir snaps at me and walks into his room.

What the hell was that? I am not a pervert! Why did he be so rude all of a sudden? A moment ago he was caring about me. Split personality? Moron!