Prolouge:Arrival to a New Galaxy

Currently running through the emerald forest was a young man with tears falling down his face. The young man had distinctive blonde hair and blue eyes and was wearing a black hoodie covered by white armor, red armbands, Brown fingerless gloves, blue jeans, and red sneakers.

He was Jaune Arc, a first-year at the prestigious Beacon academy. An elite school built to train future huntsman, elite warriors to battle the creatures of Grimm. Jaune was just a normal student until recent events change that.

Recently as he was experiencing his first year, he became the favorite target of the bully Cardin. Who was well known for his prejudice and racism against the faunus and picking on those weaker than him.

Jaune in a moment of carelessness one night accidentally revealed his secret to the school bully Cardin Winchester. Cardin had learned that Jaune only managed to get into Beacon with forge transcripts, as he had never attended a combat school in his life. So seizing the moment the bully blackmailed the young Arc did you his bidding. But he let the cat out of the bag and informed everyone in Beacon that he lied his way in. For that everyone ignored him and made fun of him. Most of the Huntsman teams were ignoring him , even his own team. All except Ruby, she was still his friend. Eventually his so-called friends kick him out of the dorms so he had to sleep on the roof, sometimes freezing with only a blanket to keep him warm. Soon the word got his family. His Father & Mother were very disappointed in him. And his sisters made fun of him after that.

For the next few weeks Cardin forced him to do his bidding while still picking on him such as shoving Jaune into his locker and then launching him into the air or knocking Jaune's food into his face. The young Arc tried to put up with it but there was only so much a person can take.

During a trip to Forever Falls, in which the students were suppose to collect sap from the trees. Cardin full of anger and confidence ordered Jaune too poor sap all over Pyrrah Niko's, Jaune's teammate and friend. Having had enough Jaune flat-out refused, telling Cardin that he would no longer do any of his bidding.

Cardin enraged begin to punch Jaune untill a large Ursa came out of nowhere and began to attack. Jaune managed to fight the Grimm off, managing the land a blow on the Grimm, but it was not enough. So he lured they Ursa for some reason. The Ursa and many other. Beowolves followed him till he arrived in a cave.  Luckily it was enough for him to go through.

He was safe for now, but it won't hold up for long. "Now where exactly am I?!"

Jaune began to look around and noticed he was in some kind of large room but what he saw next surprised him. In the middle of the room was some kind of staircase that led to some kind of altar with light from the sun hitting it. Just on that altar was some kind of pyramid with a distinctive red color.

Jaune didn't know why but he felt it calling to him, so after bringing out his hoodie made his way to the altar

Climbing each step carefully as he had no idea how old the steps were or if they would support his weight, Jaune slowly but carefully made his way up the stairs. Slowly, he made it up to the altar.