Chapter 39: Flowers

❀Azalea❀

❀Azalea❀

"His room isn't far from this one, I'll help you," he nods, standing up. The comforter falls off of him and I cover my eyes.

"Put clothes on, Lord help me," I whisper. He laughs at me, muttering a sorry for only sleeping in his boxers. I've already been through so much this morning I don't know how much more I can handle.

The only boxer-wearing man I like to look at is Grey. Mostly because he's nice and juicy. And because I love him and whatever.

"Okay, I'm good now," he tells me and I remove my hands from my eyes to see him with a pair of pajama pants on his lower half now.

We leave his room and go out on the search. After searching two rooms and determining that the guys in them weren't Grey, we walk to the door at the very end of the hallway. I walk to the bed and place my hand down on a butt accidentally. I almost pull away but it feels familiar. And nice, of course.

I lean down and catch his scent. It's Grey.

"I found him, Oaklee!" I whisper excitedly. I walk back toward Oaklee and flick on the light. I don't care about waking Grey up. He'll get over it or I'll make him get over it. Because he's my b-word.

I look around our room and it's safe to say we got the master bedroom. The room is pretty huge. And at the end of the room, there's a balcony. I look at Grey who's still fast asleep on his stomach, facing away from us. I grip onto the coffee Oaklee was holding for me and I walk to Grey.

I sit the cup down on the table beside the bed and I climb onto Grey's back. Oaklee laughs from the doorway. Little does he know, I do this to Grey almost every morning.

"Wake up darling," I stick my finger in his neck, wiggling it. I know it tickles him. I laugh evilly internally.

He scrunches his shoulders up.

"I brought you a coffee Sugar," I tell him.

"Alright, y'all have fun," Oaklee tells us goodbye, closing the door on the way out.

"Get your gluteus maximus up. I want to watch the sunrise with you," I pat his shoulder. He tilts over and I fall off his back. He pulls me closer to him and lays his head on my chest.

"Oh and I slept with someone else," I tell him. He jerks away from me and sits up quicker than I've ever seen him move in my life. I'm not saying he's a lazy person because he's not. He's just never in a rush to do anything. I'm always go-go-go-go and he's always like stop-wait-a-effing-minute-god-darn-it.