¡sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇʏ ʜᴀᴛᴇ¡

Finn -
When you don't stand up for yourself. He hates it because he thinks you're an amazing person and shouldn't let other people step all over you just like that.

Jack -
When you give up so easily. Because of his ADHD, Jack's very determined, and he doesn't understand why you just quit all the time.

Jaeden -
When you disappear into nothing during the middle of conversations and people forget you're there but you're so used to it you don't realise, you just stay quiet and listen. He tells you off for doing it a lot and sometimes he can get emotional about it.

Wyatt -
When you appear so happy but then you just collapse at home and cry on him, he hates it when you don't tell him the truth the first time around.

Chosen -
You apologise too much. It's something lots of people have noticed, but when he or others tell you off for doing it you just say 'sorry again.

Jeremy -
When you pick at everything about yourself that you do in a critical way. He always argues that you're perfect to him and you shouldn't care but you always stress about perfection.

Sophia -
Thinking that you're not good enough for her, which of course is utterly ridiculous, in her point of view.