37

Yoongi POV

I sigh and rest my face in my hands. I'm trying to pay attention to Army; i love them. But I can't help but keep a look out for RG. Oh I wish I knew her name. I bet it's something really pretty. I've kind of zoned out the girl, Jen, in front of me. At least I had until she says something that snaps me out of my trance.

Jen- looking for rapper girl right?

I quickly look at her to see her smirk.

Jen- I ship it

I turn red. She smiles and moves on to the next member. Suddenly, I see some sort of commotion over by the door. Then I hear a voice yell.

???- omg is that rapper girl?!

I immediately shoot up, out of my chair making me way through the crowd, ignoring the fan girls screams. RG is lying there, (barbecue sauce on my titties) her glazed, glassy looking eyes were barely open. I immediately do what any guy would do in a fanfic; I pick her up bridal style, walk off to a room marked "staff only", and place her on a couch. I reach down and feel her forehead. Definitely feverish. I try lifting her to sitting position, and she suddenly gasps. She sits up, looking dazed and confused, sees me, and then groans. I feel so.... disappointed? She seems like she definitely isn't happy to see me. Did I do something wrong? What if she hates me? What-

RG- can you do me a favor ??

I answer immediately.

Me- what is it?

RG- go in the hallway, find the nearest girl over 13, and tell her to come in here

Me- huh?

RG- I'm on my perio- ow!!

She bent over, holding her abdomen in pain. Shit. She's on her period. I look for a girl, like she said, but the hallways are empty. I hear her groan. I, without even thinking, walk straight out of the building and into a little pharmacy store. I go to the aisle that has pads and tampons, and then I finally realize, I have no clue what I'm looking for. I scratch the back of my neck as I look at all the boxes. To make things more confusing, I can't read English words very well so... I pick a box of what I'm pretty sure is pads. I go get a bottle of pain killer pills, because I've heard that girls always need it when on their period. I look for some snacks, because I don't know if she's hungry. I see a stack of magazines; should I get her one? No, I want her attention to be on me, not a magazine. I feel awkward paying for the stuff. The cashier lady is staring at me, smirking. I'm turn red, and then she giggles. I turn redder and leave. I go to RG and see her curled in a ball on the couch, whimpering slightly, holding her abdomen. I clear my throat.

Me- I got you some stuff

I hold up the bag

Me- I don't know if I got the right stuff or not; I don't usually bye um... feminine products

I feel myself turning impossibly red. I scratch the back of my neck. Her eyes open partly, and she looks at me. With her entire body still smushed into the corner of the couch, she slowly reaches out 1 arm, and I hand her the bag. As soon as she sees the painkillers, she immediately tries getting the lid off the bottle. Since she's rushing so frantically, she struggles with the cap and breaks it. She takes 2 pills out, and, ignoring the water bottle I got her, tosses them down her throat, swallowing them quickly. She sees the snacks and opens a bag of potato chips, stuffing half the contents into her mouth. Then she seems to remember that I'm there, and she reaches the bag out to me, offering me some chips. I take 2. She eats the rest. Then she stands, thanks me quietly, and walks to the restroom, carrying the box of pads with her.