CHAPTER 21 - WORDS

Hello everyone

Ok.Guys

The super long Dhamaka Maha Update that I have ever written for this FF.

10,000 plus words.

Embrace yourself for an onslaught of emotions of both Arnav and Khushi in this update.

...........

Chapter 21 – Words.

Khushi's POV

I walk into my room, and I shut the door and I slump down against it, and I break down all over again.

And I cry.

I cry because I realise that all that anger, all that pent up emotion that I had finally lashed out on Arnav, had probably broken him all over again.

But it didn't break him more than it broke me.

Or maybe, it just probably broke us both, all over again.

But I also knew that it was important for me to get that out to him, because I had to be fair to my Innerself.

I didn't want to play any hide and seek.

And no matter what, I had to look into the mirror and answer myself honestly each day.

And I walk up to sit in front of the mirror on the wall in front of me and I look at my reflection.

Tears were rolling down my cheeks continuously.

My face and my heart were both twitched in enormous pain.

Because now that my heart had finally unlocked, all my emotions , all that love, all that pain, all that time lost – it all lay bared in front off me.

But I didn't feel like a prisoner anymore.

I finally felt free.

I felt light.

I felt as if tons of weight had lifted from my heart and my mind both, because I realised one stark truth in that moment,that there was everything true about the quote that Aadi had forwarded to me earlier today.I opened my phone to my whatsapp conversation with Aadi, and I read the quote in front of me.

' That unless you let your heart free, unless you forgive yourself, unless you forgive the situation, and unless you realise that the situation is over – you cannot move forward '

He'd been sharing all these kind of quotes with me for so many days in the past two weeks, its his way of getting his point across to me, he didn't want to push me too much by his words and yet wanted to remind me everyday that forgiveness was important way to move forward.

And I had gradually made my journey towards it.

I had forgiven the past.

But then as Arnav had walked in, and dropped that bomb on me, and I had felt that anger and rage bubble inside off me,and I realised that ; there was still a lot of anger and pent up emotion related to it , inside of me.

And when he had read that on my face in the elevator, and pushed me over the edge to just break it all open.

I finally had.

I finally had let it all out.

And I had walked away after speaking the words from my heart honestly ; that I could not believe that it was a lie that had scarred my soul and that I didn't know how I was going to process the truth now, because its too much for me to absorb.