-7-

Jihoon poV:

Soonyoung went back to the hotel. I followed him, but didn't go into my room. I just told him goodnight and went out again.

Seungcheol asked for a new staff meeting again, of course in the middle of the night. Why is no one normal on this stupid Island? But who am I to complain. I'm probably as weird as them.

Between the gigantic hotel and the amusement park was a small building. It was kind of Seungcheol's office, but we only used it for meetings.

I would much more prefer staying with Soonyoung in a cozy room with a cup of apple juice. Maybe because it feels like he's the only normal one in between of us. After all he doesn't even see it.

I entered the small building. The first room was decorated as if it was some fancy label for popular pop stars. I walked through the only hallway to the second door on the right side and entered it. Jisoo, Hansol, Seungkwan and Seokmin were already there.
"There he comes, the lonely game stand boy, Lee Jihoon!", Seokmin introduced me sarcastically.
"You're not funny, Seokmin", I said and sat down in front of Jisoo.
"And you're mean", Seokmin pouted.

After a while, the others entered the room until all 12 were gathered on their seat, Jeonghan standing behind Seungcheol.
"We would fill the whole room if Soonyoung would attend the meetings too", Chan whispered to me. He sat next to me on my right, Jun sat on the left.
"You're right", I noticed it as well. Everyone was still chatting with each other so no one listened to our conversation.
"To be honest, isn't it a little unfair to leave Soonyoung out of our meetings? I mean I wasn't left out, so why him?", Chan said a little sad. I shrugged my shoulders.
Better for him, he can sleep.

"Okay, good people!", Seungcheol finally started, standing up to attract our attention.
"We're listening", Seokmin said.

We talked about that random stuff that Seungcheol needs to know. Things such as the income of the last month, if the customers are satisfied or problems that needed to be fixed.

"Any questions?", Seungcheol asked, closing his laptop.
"Why do we need to have meetings at midnight? Some people have a regular sleep rhythm", Minghao asked, yawning at the end.
"There's no answer to that question. Something else?"
"Can we get more comfortable seats in the booths?"
"We can afford it, but we won't."
"Can we-"
"No, we won't introduce the little star system, Seokmin!"
Seokmin pouted, his smile fainting.

Suddenly Seungcheol sighed and held his nose bridge with two fingers.
"Gosh, I can't do that boss shit anymore", he cursed and shook his head.
"Woah, he cursed. Are we seeing the normal Seungcheol again?", Minghao said grinning.
"Am I the only one that thinks having an assistant, who has the same age as me, is weird?", Seungcheol exclaimed looking back at Jeonghan.
"Hello? I'm just doing my job!", Jeonghan rolled his eyes.
"Jeonghan in total is weird. The whole time flirting with someone and having long hair!", Minghao claimed and pointed with his pen at him.
"Firstly, it's shoulder long. And second it's still better looking than your stupid mullets", Jeonghan countered.
"Let's talk about something else. We have a new worker!", Seungcheol stopped their little argument before it could even start, letting Minghao quietly judging Jeonghan.
No one applauded besides Chan, who quickly stopped when he noticed he was the only one.
"I don't like him", Wonwoo said in a bored manner.
"You don't even know him, yet you dislike him. Wouldn't be you, if not", Mingyu shrugged his shoulders.
"He's pretty nice when talking to him. Such a bright kid", Jisoo commented.
"What's the drama anyways? He's going to leave in three days anyway", Jun said, supporting his head with his left arm.
"We never know. Maybe he stays and thinks it's pretty cool like Chan", Jeonghan said, tapping something in his tablet.
"Well, but after Chan, all the others left. Probably he's leaving too", Seungcheol thought.
"Why aren't we asking Jihoon? Feels like he hangs out the most with him", Hansol suddenly said, all eyes on me.
"He can't see it. He thinks we take drugs", I replied.
"Well, you could see it like that...", Seungkwan thought aloud.
"For the better. As long as he doesn't know he'll stay and isn't completely disturbed by us", Seungcheol said.
"But it's still weird. He's the first one to not see it", Jun wondered.
"In fact it means he's the only good one on this land. He's just too innocent after all", Jisoo said, "Your father said so, right?" Seungcheol nodded.

They kept talking about Soonyoung, not even knowing his name and making nonsense speculations and theories why he doesn't see it. I sighed and kept quiet the whole time. While the other ones were busy by themselves I thought to myself. For whatever reason Soonyoung can't see it...

I just hope it stays like that...