Episode 3: fATaL atTrActIon

The office building now had a yoga class. Seven floors beneath us was the New Temple yoga gym. It started at six thirty so sometimes I would just stay in the office and wait instead of going home because I knew I wouldn't make it back in time during rush hour. I had lost five more pounds over the course of the week, for the first time in my life I felt good about myself.

Today was Thursday. Yoga day, also the day or fund chose to re evaluate some of our accounts and look over important contracts. We only do this three times a year. During these times the office ran pretty late, sometimes till eight-thirty or nine. Usually Mr. Hill would buy us take out near the end of of the night.

It was currently six o'clock and I had been sent down to the mailing office to pick up some paper work. When I got on the elevator I was met with my yoga instructor, Debbie. "Hey! How ya been?" She asked. "Good, just tired," I said holding onto paper work. The door opened again, it was Mr. Hill. "Oh hello Lora," He was coming back from a meeting with one of our parent banks, something about a contract renewal. The elevator started moving, "So are you coming to class this afternoon?" Debbie asked. "Uh no, I'm still working right now," I said. "Oh! I didn't realize you had plans tonight," Mr. Hill said. "Thats fine, I'm happy to help in the office," I said. 

"Maybe that's exactly why you should go to the yoga class," Mr. Hill said. "No! Thats okay, I really don't mind working," I said. "That's why you should go, I know for fact your the only person actually going through the paperwork now right now. The rest of them are probably just messing around waiting for you to do most of the work. Thats why it takes us till eight o'clock to finish work that can be done within two hours," Mr. Hill said. "When's the yoga class?" He asked Debbie. "Six-thirty," She answered. "Alright," He said stepping out of the elevator with me following behind. "Go to yoga, maybe when your gone they'll finally decide to help out," Mr. Hill said.

I nodded heading into the office. I had brought a change of clothes for yoga today not knowing Mr. Hill would make us stay. I grabbed my bag and slipped out the office. I went to the bathroom to change and headed down. My yoga outfit was a bit out of my comfort zone, it was a white wrap around cropped top and black Nike leggings. I tied my braids into a low ponytail and put on some sneakers. You could really really tell I had lost weight when I wore revealing cloths, my stomach didn't protrude as much. The curve of my thighs and breast were,

attractive?

It was hard to tell, the girl in the mirror had spent a lot of time not wanting to look in it. I left the bathroom and headed down. Once I got there I filled my water bottle I headed into the studio.

"Alright ladies, lets start with some meditation, clear your mind and focus on breathing," Debbie said

-

Seven-thirty, I was rushing up. It felt like I had done something wrong. I had left for an entire hour without saying anything. I didn't even bother to change I just entered the office.

"Finally! The queen of England finally decided to grace us with her presence, are you sure you wanna be here? I know yoga class must be so hard for you," Mathew said. I rolled my eyes setting my stuff next to my desk. "Precious queen Lora, she gets to skip out on paperwork and go to yoga class. She's got Marcus and Mr. Hill wrapped around her finger and she gets to do whatever she wants," Mathew continued.

"I'm here now, let's just finish so we can go home," I said. Mathew looked over to scrutinize my appearance. "Holy shit, you finally took my advice huh? Cleavage is always the way to go," He said. Some of the guys' heads whipped up, "Your looking better already Lora, maybe some makeup?" He said. I refused to believe he was actually trying to be helpful. "Well shit! Lora has tits?" Lincoln said. Even Allen spoke, "I already told you Lora, Marcus has a type. Your not it so stop embarrassing yourself by pining over someone who doesn't want you," He said.