Supposed To Be

Blossom's POV

I barged into Hunter's office.
"You son of a bitch! You told her, didn't you?"

His eyes expanded from total surprise and he tried to cover up himself.

Anger had blind me for a mere second but I finally caught wind of what was occurring in front of me.

Hunter was getting a blow job from Brooke. She was kneeling behind his desk with her clothes off.

"You can't just walk into my office like this!" Hunter yelled at me.

"Why not? It's not like we're a couple and you're trying to cover up your tracks," I responded, being proud of myself for not feeling an ounce of hurt and betrayal.

Brooke got on her feet, wiped her lips, got dressed and walked out the door, leaving me face to face with the man I now hated.

"Adobi showed up at your place, huh?" he asked with a chuckle.

"I know you're a lot of things but I never took you to be a snitch."

"Hey. She has a right to know who her fiancé is screwing behind her back!"

"You're just doing this because I wouldn't take you back!"

"I don't care about you, Blossom. I never really did."

"And I know that now. I got the scars to prove it and the vise grip memories I wouldn't be able to escape."

"What do you really want from me?"

"I've been nothing but good to you. I defended you, I loved you and I cared about you. What you did to me, you will get your karma. I'm not afraid of you anymore and you can't hurt me," I released.

"See, that's where you're wrong," Hunter let out and he slowly rose from his chair, "I can snap your neck right now."

I laughed loudly and made steps until I was directly in his face. Exhales colliding.

"Do it," I told him, "Be the man you really are and snap my neck, Hunter."

Our eyes locked and he sighed in defeat. I turned on my heel and walked out the door.

I walked into Brooke in the hallway.

"Well, if it isn't my rival," she smirked, putting her hands on her hip.

"Well, if it isn't the Dick-sucker of the week," I smirk back.

"Watch yourself, Blossom. You have no more weight around here thanks to me."

"That's quite fine by me. You got all the weight now including those on your face and your thighs. You should start using the gym. Dick-sucking is only good for the jaws."

Brooke looked like someone just punched her in the throat. Her cheeks went red and tears built up. She grunted and speed walk her way back to Hunter's office.

It was the truth. She was beginning to get fat.

____________

My cellphone buzzed in my pocket as I arrived at my house. I smiled when I saw his name on the screen.

"Hi," I answered.

"Hey. Adobi knows," he stated.

"Yeah. She paid me a visit."

"She didn't hurt you, did she?"

"No. She threw a tantrum and one of my potted plants, then she got back into her car and drove away."

"Things are really crappy between us right now and I can't help but feel guilty about that. Adobi isn't you and I need to realize that."

My heart skipped a beat.