Chapter 33

Y/N's face contorts into a deep frown and she begins unconsciously pacing, her lace and tulle embroidered dress swishing with every movement she made.

She then stops suddenly after a moments thoughts. "I don't believe you." Y/N says finally. "I've known them for months, Jin had plenty of opportunities to kill me but he didn't. From my point of view you're the outsider. Just look at what you've done already. I'm not helping you."

Chaos cackles. Air whipped harshly at y/n's face as Chaos suddenly ran at her, roughly grasping her face. Y/N flinches at pressure along her jaw. It suddenly became apparent to her just how much her body was aching at the moment, her head taking the brunt of the assault. Her thoughts were in disarray.

"You think you have a choice? I may have let it slip how dear you are to me but my vengeance towards Seokjin is much more important at the moment." The crazed look in Chaos' eyes was nothing to joke with.

"You see, I didn't come here to save you. I came here so that I could kill you before Jin could and use your powers in my favor. What's with that look? If you die you'll come back. Just think of it as a nap."

Y/N's legs nearly give out at the amount of fear coursing through her body, slowly locking up her limbs.

When the pressure of those fingertips left her face she denied herself the pleasure of relief. Shutting her eyes tightly, y/n let herself reel into the comfort of the darkness beneath her eyelids. She felt as though her heart would give out without Chaos having to lay another finger on her.

Hearing a slight shuffling, y/n waited. That was until a hand wrapped around her upper arm, pulling her forward. Y/N's throat felt raw and tight despite the fact that she had yet to release her cries.

"It's okay."

Y/N cried loudly. Gripping onto the body in front of her tightly.

"We're here." Hoseok rubs at her back soothingly.

When she'd opened her eyes she found Jungkook and Namjoon holding Chaos down so that she was forced immobile on her knees.

Chaos looks to Jungkook pleadingly but he only looks down. "Jungkook let me go."

No response.

"You fucking rat! I knew you were no different from him." Chaos venomously spits at the accused. "Tell them Seokjin!! Tell them what you planned on doing to that girl!" Chaos screams maniacally and almost as if her words summoned him alone he appeared in the center of us. Eyes a blazing red and focused solely on Chaos.

"Stop pretending like this isn't about you. You spiteful bitch, trying to turn us against each other-"

"Yoongi stop. It's true." Seokjin shushes the other. His face devoid of emotion.

"No Jin I'm not going to stand here and listen to this bitch lie," Yoongi spits before suddenly stopping and turning to Jin. "What did you say?"

"When we first came here to look for y/n I had no intention of using her for what you all wanted." Jin looks down for a moment before looking up, into each of his brothers eyes. "I planned on killing her then Chaos."

"Hyung." Jimin says quietly, his voice brimming with heartbreak and disbelief.

Seokjin explains, "I wanted to use her for you."

"For us?!" They say in unison.

"I know how badly you all wanted to become Mortals again and I'd planned on going through with it. I was. But the more I thought it about the more I couldn't bare it. I wouldn't let her touch you, even if she was innocent and naïve. I felt Chaos coming so I kept her alive so I could kill them together. I planned on blaming it on Chaos so you wouldn't suspect me and this would've all been over. But y/n got to Taehyung and everything started falling apart."