Trailer of chapter 2

She is going to start a new journey with a new people, and it's just about few more hours to reach Shantivan from her house, her house which is hours away at distance from Shantivan.

She is excited as well as nervous to meet new people. She is afraid , may be they will judge her just like everyone would do, Once again. If they do so, She is sure She would not care about them, just like she would do for everyone who judges her without even knowing her.

And to top of it, she is going to live in a house where a Hindu stays, She is very glad that she got a house to stay as a paying guest without much trouble of searching for it.

Thanks to Ramu Uncle, who works as a Gardener in the Mansion.

At first, when Ramu Uncle said about the Offer, she thought to refuse as it's a big mansion and she couldn't afford it. But, there's nothing which she couldn't afford for her stay in Mansion, she can and very well in that case. 

Full update is available on inkitt.

Go and follow my personal inkitt link to read the full update.

Author's Note-

I'M SO SORRY, I COULDN'T ABLE TO PEN DOWN EVEN A WORD FROM PAST FEW DAYS.

THERE IS SOMEONE WHO IS STALKING ME HERE, HE/SHE WAS MESSAGING ME, I WAS WORRIED ABOUT IT.

BUT THANKS TO GOD, HER/HIS ACCOUNT IS DELETED NOW.

BUT, I'M STILL AFRAID HE/SHE WILL COME BACK.

I'm trying to come out of the worry.

This update is the outcome of it.

I don't know if the update is bad or good, do read and if it was bad, forgive me.

-Bhavana:)