17: Weakness

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

Taehyung was still sitting in the same position when he heard a knock on the door and soon Hoseok entered the room with a tray.

"Hey, why you stormed out of the dining room like someone is going to tickle you badly?" Hoseok asked irritated.

"I am sorry Hyung... it's just, I wasn't feeling well." He replied with guilt in his tone.

"What happened to your face? Did you get the fever again?" Hoseok frowned, placing his hand over Taehyung's cheek. The blue-haired was still feeling embarrassed by his own actions and words from last night and that's why his cheeks were red. He quickly covered his cheeks with his palms, shaking his head.

"Oh fine then, don't worry. Take this painkiller you will feel better after taking some rest. Ok?" Hoseok handed him the medicine and a glass of water. Taehyung quickly gulped down the water with the pill and give it back to Hoseok.

"Now come here and rest. Don't worry about anything. You don't need to help me with anything today." Hoseok informed him and after tugging him into the blankets, he left.

Taehyung was laying there while staring at the ceiling. His life really changed a lot in a little time. He lost many important persons in his life but now it is again filled with some worthy ones who actually care for him. A soft smile formed on his lush lips at the thought of that.

Back to the dining room, when Taehyung left the room, Jungkook was surprised by his reaction. He felt like he did something wrong but no, he didn't do anything... yet. Then why?

"Hoseok did he have his medicine?" Jungkook asked to break the awkward silence and everyone got back to reality.

"Um.. no. He was going to take it after eating. But-" Hoseok stopped midway while noticing Namjoon's glare

"I will take it to his room. You all sit down and eat." Hoseok quickly served the breakfast and left with the tray.

Jungkook was sitting there, not eating but playing with food with his fork. His mind was stuck with that confession.

Did he remember what he said? He thought to himself, keeping his gaze on the plate.

"Jk. Why are you not eating? You know that we have a meeting this afternoon?" Namjoon reminded him after noticing his daydreaming. The said male just hummed in response and started eating.

After breakfast, he went to his room to change for the meeting. While grabbing his watch from the side table, his gaze fell on the laptop screen, his hand stopped midway to the table when the person caught his attention from another room.

Taehyung was sleeping in his room, his legs were out of blankets, his open mouth, messy hair, and the most admiring thing was his soft skin. Apparently, his shirt was exposing his right shoulder too much for someone's interest, not only that but his shirt was also lifted from his stomach, exposing his sun-tan smooth, little, cute tummy.

Jungkook was frozen on his spot, once again mesmerized by the heart-shaking view but his trance broke, when Taehyung stirred in his sleep and smiled. Without realizing it, a smile crept on his face too. He wanted to enjoy the scene more but he heard Namjoon's voice from outside his room.

Blinking to come back to his senses, he quickly grabbed his things and shut the laptop, so that no one can see that sinful scenario.

Taehyung woke up and smiled widely at what he was dreaming. After a little effort to get rid of the blanket, he left the room and it was noon already. He rubbed his eyes with his fists while dragging his feet to find Hoseok.