Chapter 4/Don't you have a penis?

"Come on sweatheart, let's get you something to eat."

Zeren's POV

Wait what? He KILLS my sister in FRONT OF my eyes, enjoys the hell out of it, and then gives me food? What? I...I don't get it. I swear he's bipolar.

"Food? After all that just happened you think about food?" I shakily asked, afraid of what he's capable of.

He just smiled. That bastard.

Time skip

We're standing near the McDonald's when he stops moving. I was about to ask what the hell he was doing when he disappeared for a split second and came back as a...human? I can't believe I'm about to say this but him in human form was like a god was standing in front of me. He was gorgeous. His face structure was to die for. He had a sharp jawline, cheekbones to die for, big, pretty eyes, full lips and a perfect nose. Wow.

"Cat caught your tongue?" He grinned, amused by my loss of words.

"Sorry that I'm not used to moral beings transforming in front of me." I bit back.

"Watch your attitude." He snapped.

Like I said, b i p o l a r. Then he said something about me having to call him Bob Gray in public.

We walked into the McDonald's, when I suddenly heard my name.

"Zeren! Oh my God I haven't seen you in ages!"

I turned around when I saw who it was. Omg! It was one of my childhood friends, Kelsey! I wanted to reply, when 'Bob' nudged me and told me to tell her that I was in a hurry. Arsehole.

"Hi Kelsey! I'm sorry, I can't chitchat right now since I'm in a hurry, maybe we'll meet up another
time?" I said, knowing damn well that Pennywise wasn't gonna let me meet up with her.

She looked sad for a split second but cheered up right after.

"Sure! That's fine, when are you free?" She asked me with hope in her eyes.

"Uhm I'm not sure, I'll text u when I can okay?" I asked.

She nodded and left to search for a place to sit.

Pennywise looked amused. As always.

"I'll text u when I can? That's the funniest thing you've ever said." He laughed.

I was about to get mad but we were next in line. I ordered a Veggie McChicken, of course not without Pennywise laughing about my choice of vegetarian food, and then waited with 'Bob' 'till the food was ready. Suddenly I really had to pee.

"Uhm, Bob?" I asked.

"What?" He replied, with an annoyed sound in his voice.

"I kinda have to pee, can I go use the restroom?" I asked, with hope that he'd be decent enough for me to empty my bladder.

"Pee?" He asked confused.

"Yeah? That thing you do after you drink so that you don't explode?" I said.

"What? I've never heard of such a thing." He said, dumbfounded.

"You're telling me you have existed for millions of years and you don't know what peeing is?" I asked, not believing my eyes.

"Explain it to me?" He asked, rather confused.

"Can I explain after I pee? My bladder is gonna give up any minute now."

"Ok but if you're not back in 5 minutes I'll kill everyone who's here." He threatened.

Time skip