Part 55

Next Day, 

Aman dropped his wife at Khushi's apartment and left to AR. Khushi put up her exams schedule, syllabus, and topics she covered, and the topics she didn't cover. She organized everything in an order so that, she won't be confused and also won't be confusing Priya.

Priya: impressed!! 

Khushi: thank you! Shall we start?

Priya nodded and checked the schedule first asked her which subject she feels difficult to understand. Khushi told her, she doesn't feel difficult in understanding but she needed to cover the left over topics, she completed the required topics but she doesn't want to take chance.

Khushi been busy with her studies that she forgot her meals, kaka came and cooked for them and then Priya made her eat, while helping her. Khushi being the studious girl didn't take much time to understand them but she wanted to be more focused in the concepts.

On the other hand, Arnav never felt like this in his life till then, he is actually missed Khushi like hell, he got so used to her, though they get to talk less in office but still he sees her often but today, she isn't in the office and his concentration in work seems disturbed.

Aman: ASR? Have you checked the file and signed it?

Arnav nodded and passed it to him.

Aman checked the file and was about to go.

Arnav: do you feel the same way when Priya goes to her parents' house, leaving you?

Aman: sorry? He didn't get what he meant.

Arnav: how many years it's been you are married?

Aman: 3 years sir. 

Arnav: arranged or love? 

Aman: Love arranged Sir, I mean, I proposed her and later I convinced her parents for our marriage. She wasn't interested in love marriage.

Arnav: okay, how do you feel when she is not around you?

Aman: fine sir, I mean, nothing to feel much, got habituated to it, she needs her space. I can't have her all by myself.

Arnav: hmm... 

Aman: are you by any chance missing Khushi? He faked the innocent look.

Arnav: stop faking your innocent look.

Aman smiled: its okay Sir. You got the freedom to live these 20 days... so have fun sir.

Arnav smiled sarcastically: as if I have a very chilling life. If she isn't in my life, it would be a boredom... she is one entertaining piece. Just missing her for those moments... by the way, it's not her who is behind me, it's me who is behind her, always clinking to her whenever I get free...

Aman: I agree! But you should be showing patience and can't act like a love sick puppy...

Arnav: what the!! 

Aman: that's what I can say seeing you, though you are not showing it off openly but from inside you are behaving so!!

Arnav: get out! He said taking out another file to check and sign.

Aman smiled and turned to go out and opened the door: I didn't know you can read the file upside down...

Arnav turned the file and started reading it but not before throwing the paperweight towards Aman, which he missed it by leaving the cabin in nick of sec.