Part 55

At night, 

Khushi was doing something on her study desk seriously got involved in it. She was sketching the designs which were for the upcoming show. She had almost done with the designs but was looking for the last minute doings as she needs to submit tomorrow.

Payal had been with her for sometime but as she had a meeting so left Khushi and went back to her room to get some sleep as it was quite late but not before saying Khushi to not to be awake till late night.

Arnav was preparing for his next day's meeting and was about to turn off the lights of his room but stopped doing that seeing Khushi's room lights were on from his balcony. He gave a ring to her and within 2 rings the call got answered.

Arnav : What are you doing till now?

Khushi : doing work obviously...

Arnav : you can do that morning too...

Khushi : I can't.

Arnav : What the... Khushi, it's almost 12 now. He can see that she didn't stop doing her work.

Khushi : well, I too can ask you the same. What are you doing till now without sleeping?

Arnav : I was going to sleep but seeing the lights of your room on called you...

Khushi : good... go and sleep... 

Arnav : Khushi... he calls her softly... 

Khushi : fine... I'm winding up...

Hey, hold on a sec. how do you know my room's lights are on?

Arnav smiles : look to your right Khushi. 

She looked at that direction and saw him waving his hand to her... she smiles seeing him and waves her hand back. By closing all her stuff and packed in her bag she came to her window and by leaning on it's door,

Khushi : so, this is how you see me... from your room, ah?

Arnav : no... 

She got confused with his reply.

Arnav : meaning... I always see you sleeping at this time if only you sleep in your room which is a rare thing to happen. He says naughtily.

Khushi : haw... shameless... how can you see a girl sleeping through her room's window?

Arnav : what the... I only see you... and what is wrong in this if I see my lady sleeping in her room.

Khushi : whatever it is, you should not see like that in a girls room.

Arnav : it's not girls, it's a girl.

She blushed but not to let him see even in the moon light she turned to her bed side and quickly saying a good night with a kiss she disconnected the call and slept taking the blanket all over her.

He said good night seeing her sleeping form and went back to his bed with a smile playing on his lips.

Next morning, 

Khushi, leaning on the car's front passenger door and was checking her done work before submitting.

Payal came there putting her hand on her shoulder

Payal : why are rechecking all this Khushi?

Khushi : just like that jiji. Aren't you going late for the meeting?

Payal : yes, was just waiting for the driver to take car. By the way, why are you up so early? I mean your office timing is at 9:30 and it had 1 and half hour.