🐢 62 🐢

No one's POV

Siwon and Heechul were hesitant to have fun without their baby. It feels weird to be without the baby, they don't need to change diapers or feed their little bunny. It simply feels weird without the small cuddly baby making grabby hands toward them. They really appreciate Seokjin's offer but are Jin and Namjoon the best one to take care of him? It is hard to stop worrying about their little one.

They got a pretty apartment in the Four Seasons and have great view on the ocean and beach. Heechul sighed while watching the blue water. What is his baby doing?

He knows that they should enjoy being alone but it is hard to let go of thoughts about their baby. Heechul promised to himself that he is going to try it. After lunch they changed into clothes suitable for hiking and hit the road. They are exploring the beautiful nature which is Hawaii offering and then sat down on top of a hill and watch the sunset. The whole sky turned orange with a bit of pink. Heechul laid his head on Siwon's shoulder and enjoys the warm sun on his skin. He is going to miss this.

After the sun disappeared they decided to walk back. They are going to spend one hot night full of sex here and tomorrow in the morning they will be back with their baby. First, Heechul and Siwon take a long bubble bath together. Siwon ordered a bottle of champagne and poured the drink in champagne flutes. Heechul giggles and takes a sip before hiding in the tons of bubbles which are filling the bathtub.

"Mister Choi, are you trying to make me drunk?"

Siwon only laughed and put the bottle on the marble floor right next to the bathtub. He gets inside and takes a big gulp off the bubbly drink.

"You tell me what I am trying to do."

Siwon gets closer to Heechul and hungrily kissed him. They haven't had sex in such long time that Siwon is going to explode in few seconds. Heechul bites on Siwon's lips and hugs him around neck. They are both horny so it is clear that they aren't going to get much sleep. After few minutes of kissing they moved in the big bed, their bodies are still wet but they don't care about getting the bed wet.

They are making love, then took a break and continue with second round of hot sex. Heechul finally isn't thinking about their baby, he is sleepy and dazed from pleasure. They fall asleep in each others arms and wake up very late when the sun is already parching on Hawaii. They are a bit tired so today won't be very active day for them. The couple decided to take a couple massage.

Heechul is almost falling asleep when hands off a petite girl landed on his tired back. He moaned and smiled because his muscles are loving this. Heechul is lying on the table and listens to the relaxing music. He is thinking about what they are going to do for rest of the day. He wants to have more sex but then they can be just lazy. The long massage tired them out so they take a nap and then order a lunch to eat in privacy of their apartment. They cuddle and eat until evening. There is a pretty bar on a near beach and they go there. Cocktails are disappearing in the laughing couple while they share hot kisses and watch the dark ocean and black sky with silver stars. Siwon and Heechul are soon quite drunk and decided to try making love on the beach. It is weird for them to act like irresponsible teenagers but this fact is making it even better. After finishing their act of love, they just lie on the still warm sand and watch the sky. Siwon is stroking Heechul's naked back and sighed. This is heaven.