Part 42

in rm, they finish their dinner. After that they settle in their rooms. Khushi and arnav lay in the bed hugging each other. 

arnav: khushi today nakul come and invite me for his marriage. after long time I met him, I think last time I met him in his birthday function. After that he don't conduct me. either I am also don‟t contact him. after that I am busy in work. Anyway I am happy he is going to marry. I pray for him he also got a caring wife like u.

khushi smile to arnav. S arnavji. Don't worry he got a caring and beautiful wife. Khushi I love u.

khushi: now what happen what make u tell I love u suddenly.

arnav: nothing I just felt that. That's it. ok let's sleep. tomarrow I am going to office. he place a kiss in her forehead and hug her again. khushi smile to him and she also hug him. after some time Arnav slept. But khushi is awake thinking about what happen after nakul went.

past
nakul went out of the home. Khushi lock the door and come to arnav room. khushi look him. he is fully unconscious. Khushi caressed his cheek. she change his dress and make him lay in the bed. make duck in the blanket lay beside him. I love u arnavji hugging arnav she slept.

next day morning, khushi get ready and went downstairs. Sandhya help hp in kitchen.

khushi went near to sandhya. Maa I want to tell u something.

tell me khushi. 

khushi: woo I want arnavji work in company.

sandhya look khsuhi. Maa if he work, he will concentrate on work. He slowly forgot his habbit.

sandhaya: what I am doing in this.

khushi: maa u don't do anything. Just tell papa. When arnavji will come and ask him for work. Make him accept it.

sandhya: ok I will tell him.

khushi: thank u maa.

khushi take coffee and went to her room.