chapter fifty-six-"My love, what have they done to you"

Hello sweetypies, hope you enjoy, vote, recommend and comment

Love you all,

---------------------------------------

Jace's pov

They were running in full speed, the warriors, royals, bloodlust and bluewaters.

They were all wearing black with guns, knives, axes, spears....

Warrior, royals and bloodlust prefered to use the old weapons as they themselves were old, whereas bluewaters used mostly guns.

He ran even faster as his wolf completely lost hers and Jace could feel their link, slowly breaking.

His heart was beating fastly as fear settled in.

This is the place, he thought after a while. Hold on my love, i'll get you out. I'll kill them all.

"Ok, we'll split up into four groups. Each will circle and surround the fortress from one angle. We all attack together, once i give the sugnal. Be careful, however; cause one mistake may blow up the whole plan. Cassandra said that they are still ignorant to our attack, so we should take that in our advantage. Our time is limited, so move quickly. Now GO" Jace ordered.

"Reia, you should leave too" he said.

"NO. I want to come with you. Kyle will lead BlueWaters, my mate will be fine. And besides, even with the blueprint you'll go faster with me leading the way"

Jace just nodded, knowing that she was right.

"MY WARRIORS" he addressed, preparing to attack, "Let no one forget how menacing we are, we are WARRIORS. The fiercest soldiers in mother Greece herself. These cowards have threatened the safety of our families, our friends, even the humans for so long now. Those filthy creatures brought us years of suffering and our females even more. I think it's time we end their rule and put an end to their tyrany. Fear is a natural feeling, my brothers and sisters, for any mortal. But conquer your fear and i promise you, you will conquer death. To fight with courage, you need a purpose. You need but look at the warrior fighting beside you and you'll get back the courage and purpose to keep fighting. I am not worried for any of your safety, because i know your strength and your loyalty. Do you know what's down there, waiting for you? IMMORTALITY. HONOR. TAKE IT, IT'S YOURS" he said and motioned for John to shoot a flaming arrow, signalling that war has begun.

The warriors all roared with pride and readiness for battle.

In their eyes he saw determination and hunger to spill vampire blood.

Then everything went in quick motion.

The wolves and the very not ready vampires clashed together and a slauter took place.

Vampires were slowly falling one by one, dead on the floor and turning into ashes.

Wolves were fighting bravely and strongly. Some were fighting one against three vampires, others had the upper hand, others were defending the injured, but till now, thank God, there were no deaths from their side.

The warriors remained in human form, but with extended claws and canines.

Civilian wolves didn't have this ability, so they were all fully shifted.

He slashed at one and cut another's head, others he cut their hand or leg, stabbed others, but did not stop no matter what.

He faught like a vicious wolf and so did the others.

"JACE" Reia was screaming, searching for him.

He ran to her and listened as she said,

"Come on! We'll fight our way there"