Author's Note : Regarding Todoroki's Birthday Special

Photo: I really don't know who made this beautiful art so I'm terribly sorry! But I found it from Pinterest. If you guys know who made this, please let me know so I can mention their name here. Thanks and much appreciated! T_T

Link : https://www.pinterest.ph/pin/852235929461926975/?lp=true

...

Hello, readers / followers / guests! MegeBlazethecat is here for another Author Note! *throws confetti everywhere*

*whispers and sweat drops* Sorry, not a new scenario '^^

I'm sure some of you here have seen this announcement yesterday especially those who already responded / commented about it but to be sure, I'll announce it again here because I have this feeling there might be one of you who wants to suggest and this is also for the sake of those who didn't read it yet.

So yeah, I apologize if I'm announcing this again *bows deep that I already reached the floor*

Okay, so I have this great but silly idea and I never done this before with my other boyfriend scenarios book (ex. Levi boyfriend scenarios).

You see, Todoroki's birthday is on the 11th of January and yes, based on my title of my author's note, I'm going to write "When You and Him Celebrate His Birthday" which will be the next scenario for the book, yay! :D

The catch is that I was thinking of making this scenario a bit more interactive just like what I did with "When You and Him Play Truth or Dare" scenario where you guys gave me random truths and dares (Honestly, I had a blast writing that, haha xD. I can't stop thinking about that one dare where he has to yell "I AM THE CANADIAN FLAG" or something xDDD)

Anyways!

My idea is simple.

You guys can comment here on this on author's note part ONLY on what to give him for his birthday so it would be like you're "giving him a gift" because by the end of that scenario, I will write a special epilogue of him "receiving your gifts" and he will react from what you guys wrote from the comments of this post.

Keep in mind : Don't comment anywhere else besides this author's note or my latest Message Post which was the originally posted since yesterday so it will be easier for me to find your suggestions and etc :3

It can be anything so feel free to be creative and silly with your gift ideas but please, keep it PG 13 to 17-ish (Sorry LOL) and also I apologize if your "gift" isn't mentioned in the story since I'm not sure if I will put everything - in case there are a lot - because I'm going to write all of his reactions and I don't want the story to be very long for you guys.

Also! Can you send a picture?

Of course, you can! 

You can give me the link of a picture on the comment section too of the gift instead if you guys prefer visuals or pictures in general to make it more colorful and lively (Thank you so much CDmidnight for asking me this question :D)

What do you guys think? ヾ(*'∀`*)ノ

If you guys are not interested, it's totally fine. 

I understand with my heart and soul and besides, I have like two or three "gift" comments already from my Conversation part of my account so these will suffice if ever.

Anyways, that's it and I look forward to your "gifts" for Todoroki if ever!(^-^)

Thank you and have a great day!