Chapter Four (Edited)

~ I was finally getting over you and actually started to believe I didn't need you. I was finally accepting the fact you had rejected me, the fact you had moved on to someone new and started a new family with her leaving me all alone with nothing but a constant memory was truly heartbreaking until I saw you. And from that moment on I felt something different towards you. Not that same love that made the old me quiver but something else. I felt Hatred. ~

"Olivia is this true?" Lilly says as she walks closer to me with tears streaming down her face. I was unable to speak, I am in so much shock. I didn't believe this was real. But it was. This was all a mistake, I didn't want Jett to find out like this. Jett looked up his face angry and confused but most of all. Hurt. "Jett." I say as he runs away from the table. I get up following behind him "Olivia, answer me." Lilly shouts following behind us both. I ignore her and continue following behind Jett until I grabbed him outside "Jett." I say quietly holding his arm. "You didn't say he rejected us Mommy." He says looking at me. My boy was heart broken, I looked down at him. I wanted to cry but I fought the tears. "He didn't reject you sweetie, he rejected me.." I say taking him into my arms. His heartbroken sobs soak my dress. "Do you wanna go home?" I ask him. He nods crying still. I lift him up and I carried my crying baby boy down the drive.

Konan stood outside taking a long drag from his lit cigarette. "Olivia." Konan calls as he throws the cigarette and runs behind me. "I want to go home." I say cradling Jett who snivelled in my dress. "Alright let me drive you." He says as he pulls his keys out his back pocket. I strap Jett in the back and I climb in the front. I stared out the window and tried to gather my thoughts together. "You definitely know how to exit a party." Konan says trying to make a conversation. "I shouldn't of came back. Jett's heartbroken because he think's that he was rejected by his father. He didn't need to hear it like that." I growl angrily. Konan's eyes widen in shock. I look over at Konan who kept his eyes on the road.

We pull up into my drive and we sit in the car. "Are you gonna be okay?" Konan asks as we sit in silence. "I will, but I'm worried about Jett." I say sighing. "You'll be alright, right lil buddy." Konan says looking in the back. Jett ignores him and opens he car door, he takes his seat belt off and jumps out the car. "he'll come around." I say undoing my seat belt. "I'll text you later." Konan shouts as I jump out the car chasing behind Jett. I unlock the front door and let him in, turning around I wave back at Konan and I then walk in behind Jett. We both head upstairs and into my bedroom. "Are you okay honey?" I ask him as he starts putting his pyjama's on. Jett nods and he climbs back on the bed "Can I ask you something mommy?" Jett asks as he sits opposite me. I nod. "Sure." I say smile, he scoots a little closer and places his hands on my lap and looks up to me. "Mommy, are you sure you're okay?" He asks. I nod. "I just didn't want you to find out this way." I say. "Mommy, does that mean I'm the Alpha's son?" He asks me. I nod. "Ashton also has another child. Your brother." I say looking down at him. "Mommy I don't want a brother." He says looking down. I lift his chin up and smile. "I didn't want a brother either, but you've got to learn to love him." I say, Jett smiles back "I love you mommy." Jett says sitting on my lap. "I love you too" I say pulling him into a hug, he kisses my cheek and I quickly kiss his. I lay Jett on my lap and quickly I tickle his stomach "Mommy stop" He giggles. "But your so yummy!" I say tickling him some more. "Mommy I've got to go wee!" He shouts. I stop instantly and Jett runs off to the bathroom giggling as he goes wee.

"Come in" I shout as my bedroom door knocked. Lilly stood there with her mascara running down her face. "Lilly." I say shocked, she began to come closer her tears ran down her face with every step she took. "Lilly." I say again. "Why didn't you tell me you slept with Ashton? How long did it last?" Lilly asks question after question. "Sit down Lilly." I say looking at her distraught state. "Just tell me Olivia. How old is Jett? When was he born? What was his weight?" She continues asking. "Lilly listen, that one night with Ashton was a mistake." I say as Jett walks out the bathroom. He stares at Lilly with confused face. "Jett, Mommy's gonna talk to Lilly a minute. Do you want to wait in here?" I say to him. Jett nods. I switch on the the TV and I hand Jett the remote, he quickly changes the channel to a motorbike show. I then lead Lilly downstairs and into the kitchen. "It was at The party. I was a little tipsy as you remember. But anyway Ashton invited me over, we both knew were mates but we didn't do anything about it because to be honest I had no intentions with him like that. He's always been a dick. Anyway I got there around 2:30. The party was still in motion and I slept with Ashton and he rejected me after he was finished. I couldn't stick around so that night I left. Jett was born on the 16th of February at 3:30 in the morning and he weighed 8 Pounds 7 ounces." I say not breaking eye  contact with Lilly. I could tell every word was breaking her. "Two days before Bentley's birthday." she murmurs. I nod. "You're a dirty whore." she says her tone dripping of venom, taken aback I look at her meeting her angry black eyes. "What?" I say shocked. "You heard me and I want you to stay away from my family." she says and with that she storms out slamming my front door.