Chapter - 5: Her Miseries; His Clarity

Since it was Sunday all male members of the family were at home, but Swara got to know from her MILs even though it was Sunday, Sanskar would be working from home.

'Work Horse' one of the pet name given to her husband by his family.

"Swara can you please come with me to my room?" Pari asked her post lunch.

"Ji Kaki Ma" Swara said while nodding her head.

"Swara these all are your gifts which you got from relatives. Keep them with you now." Pari said while taking out all jewellery boxes from her closet.

"Kaki Ma, can you please keep them with you. They must be very costly; I think I will not be able to manage them."

"Swara what you need to manage them, just keep them in your closet. There must be a locker in your walk in where you can keep these safe inside. Come I will help you"

"Sanskar, Swara needs space to keep her jewellery boxes." Pari ordered while entering their room followed by Swara.

Sanskar was sitting on the bed working on his Mac. He kept his Mac aside and got up from bed.

"You can keep them in locker" saying this he started walking towards walk in closet.

Meanwhile Adi called Pari, so she left to check on him. Swara followed Sanskar in the Walk in Closet.

Sanskar entered password on the electronic safe and the safe gets open.

"There you go" Sanskar said showing his hand to Swara. She kept her jewellery boxes inside the safe meanwhile Sanskar went out to get remaining boxes which are lying on the bed.

He passed them to Swara who arranged them in the safe. She moved aside giving space for Sanskar to close the safe.

"9116" Sanskar said and Swara looked at him with confusion.

"Safe pass key, now close the door and enter 9,1,1,6" Swara closed the door and entered password.

"Thank you" Swara smiled and started leaving from walk in.

"I guess its high time you need to organize your belongings in closet." His voice stopped her in her tracks.

"Left side is completely empty. It will be easy for you to manage. You can take help from maids." Sanskar advised with small smile on his face.

Swara gave him smile and nod, she felt good that he trusted her with his safe and shared his passkey.

"Also, this is OUR room you don't need to knock." Sanskar said settling down on the bed.

"Thanks" Swara said and left from the room.

"You don't need to thank me for anything, it's your right" Sanskar mumbled when he saw her leaving the room.

It was afternoon when Sanskar and Ram were discussing something about business.

"I am proud of you son. We are finally taking over Elmas, it will be a big achievement for Maheshwari business house." Ram said feeling proud over his son's achievement and hard work.

"Thanks Dad." Sanskar said with smile.

Ram kept on observing his son for some moments and then said, "I want to feel proud on you as best husband as well Sanskar"

Ram paused and continued when Sanskar shifted his gaze from Mac to him.

"You were always best son, best brother, best businessman. But now it's time for you to prove as best husband."

"Dad you are scaring me."

" No not at all. I know I don't have any right to say anything between husband and wife but..." Ram could not finish.