Chapter 29

You were ready.

He sat down on the edge of his bed and nodded to the spot next to him for you to join. You were not hesitant to take a seat by his side, but as soon as you did, you didn't know what to do next.

"I know I wanna do this, I do.... I'm just not sure where to start." You explained to him, given as he was waiting for you to make the first move. "I ain't never done anything like this."

"Me neither. Let's just take it one step at a time." He said softly, bringing his hand up to the side of your face before pulling you in for a kiss. Your eyes fluttered closed, and you began to feel the sweet sensations.

Your lips moved together in sync, expressing emotions to each other fluidly without words. Benny's other hand moved to your waist, trying to grip whatever piece of you he could. When he squeezed your side gently, you let instinct take over, and you skillfully moved your position to where your legs were on either side of his hips. You sat yourself on his lap gently, wrapping both arms around his neck to keep him close to you. He followed suit, slithering his arms around your middle and pulling you snug against him, so your bodies were touching. You wound your fingers through his hair, softly pulling at the strands, getting him to emit sweet, soft sounds. He was beautiful inside and out, and even the little noises he made to let you know you were making him feel good were beautiful.

You remembered the few times that he would kiss and suck on your neck, and remembered how good it felt. You wanted him to feel good like that. You removed your lips from his, and put them to work instead on his jawline, then moving down to his neck. You kissed the skin softly, before taking the skin gently between your teeth. He couldn't help but let out a small whimper. You knew you'd found the sweet spot because of how sensitive he began to sound.

As you kept to work on his neck, you felt a hardness form between your legs. He didn't seem to notice, as he made no effort to hide it, but instead he moved his fingers from your waist to the top of your back. He kept pulling on the hem at the top of your dress, but wasn't making any moves further. You could feel him trying to restrain himself from ripping it off of you completely. He might have been eager to take it off, but he wouldn't do anything tonight without your consent. You knew that.

"Take it off." You whispered in his ear, stopping your attack on his neck for now.

"A-are you sure?" He asked timidly. It was almost as if he'd expected not to go any further than this.

"I'm sure." You lifted your face to meet his, looking him dead in the eyes and letting him know you meant it.

He didn't take his eyes off of you, but his fingers went to the zipper of your dress, his hands shaking as he hesitantly unzipped the material apart. When his hands met with the soft warm skin of your back, he shuddered, suddenly feeling like he had accomplished something. Truth be told, he hadn't really accomplished anything yet.

He let you slide off of his lap, standing to let the dress fall around your ankles. You toed off your shoes while you were standing, and you suddenly became self-conscious. Benny's eyes hadn't moved from your body since you stood up, and you didn't know if that was bad or good. Even though you knew Benny, your brain wouldn't let you think the latter, so you started to bring your arms around yourself to hide, but Benny stopped you. He caught your arms in his hands and gently pulled them back.

"Don't hide.." He shook his head at you, his voice was just above a whisper. He was finally looking you in the eye. "You're the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in my entire life. Please don't hide yourself from me."

You let his arms pull you back to him, letting you sit back down on his lap. He wanted so badly to touch you, but he wasn't sure if he should or not. Even though he made it this far, he was still scared that he would do something you wouldn't want.