Chapter 10: Until we get the result...

Mink's POV

Seeing that Maniac pointed a spot of blood on the ground somewhat surprised me. "Seem like one of them got hit," Noiz said crouching down to it. Red looked at him. "Well, how will we know which one was hit, not to mention who is the leader of Riptide?!" Red did have a point we needed to know who the leader of the team.

"DNA test," said Trip

Everyone turned to him. "It would make perfect sense, would it not?" said Virus.It really wasn't a bad idea at all. "It makes sense Maniac how long will it take you to figure it out?" I said glaring back at him.

Maniac took samples of the blood on the ground in a small container. "Three days or less depends on really," he said in a very bland voice. "The sooner the better. " Red turned away with his team behind him. I grunted and began to leave as well with mine.

Liz and Aig...

"Didn't even expect that to happen," said Lis flying in the air carrying Jaz and Aig. "Me either, she seems just fine....now Jaz is wounded." Aig said in a sad tone.

It was already dark out and the city of the island was bright and beautiful. Lila stayed close along Jaz. "No need to be sad Liz, and Aig."

The twins looked at Lila. "huh?"

"Jaz is a very girl, she wouldn't want you to worry about her."

This was very true. Jaz wouldn't want them to worry so much about her. Not mention Jaz hates it when people start to panic.

"Yeah you're right." said Aig "Oh and Lis?"

"Hmm?"

"Is she still bugged out about not knowing her dad?"

Lis nodded. "But she doesn't show it, though. Just her action tell me that she is still upset." Lila chimed in, "Just don't mention anything about it, it makes her frustrated."

"Okay, we won't." They said in unison.

They all reached Jaz's apartment entering the room filled with the scent of cinnamon scented oils that filled the air. Lis carefully put Jaz in her bed. "Okay, Lila can you get where the medicine is?" He nodded and went to the cabinet to get painkillers.Aig put Jaz's case of money next to her nightstand.

"Alright Lila we have to go, but in the morning tell Jaz to take it easy. " He nodded.

"Okay, we're off." Lis grabbed Aig and flew off.

~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Another late update sorry about that, I have a lot to do at home but more is coming guys!! I didn't forget about' cha

Review~Fave~Vote