The change of Springtrap

(Michael's pov)

I am looking for my father. After he promised the kids to turn them back he left. I don't know what did he ment by it.. Maybe give them the chance to turn into humans? Or maybe.. He did find a way to turn a animatronic back to humans.. Maybe he is trying to do that. My thoughts were cut off when I heard something that sounded like hammer banging. I walk to where the noise is coming and there I find dad. "Okay it is almost done... No no no.. It isn't yet.. Maybe in three days.. Then I can fix them" I hear dad talk to himself. I was confused... What is he working on? "Dad?" I ask. He didn't even turn to look at me "Not now Michael.. I am busy now" He says. I hear him sigh. "Mind if ask what are you doing" I ask. "I am doing something that will turn them back to normal" He says. He turns and shows the thing he has been working on. "This. This can turn 9 animatronic's to human if they have a human souls in them.. It can turn animatronic's in to dogs or cats if they have to the animals souls in them.. This had 10 originally but I used one so it has only 9" He says. I nod. We hear someone coming and it is mom. "Michael, dear. I want to talk with your dad privetly." She says. I nod and walk out of the room to find the others.

(Springtrap's pov)

I see my wife standing in front me. I put my device on the table and sigh. I stood up "Willam.. Why? Why did you kill them?" She said. I look down at my hands "I am sorry Jenny... I was a pshyco and crazy... I wanted to find the secret to immortal.. I thought I could use the children souls to it.. I wasn't going to kill them but then... You died in that the sprinlock failuer... I started killing the kids because of my grief.. And in the hopes I could bring you back with their souls.. I wasn't abel to see my proplems then I only was trying to get you back.. That portal fixed my mind.. I won't kill enyone enymore" I said while looking down at my hands. I feel a hand on my shoulder. I look up and see Jenny. She has the sweet smile on her face. She pulls me into a hug. She lets out a little giggle "You've changed.. At least little bit.. Don't worry dear.. I'll too give you a second chance" She says and kisses my forehead. I nod "Now big bunny do what you need to do.. I'll go look where our kids are" She says. Jenny leaves and I get back to work.. It was almost ready. I sigh and look to my right and see the Fredbear having sad face. I tilt my head. He looks up at me. I could see the worried look. I look at the thing that I've been working on. Then I realysed something....

"I have to sacrifice myself so this will work in the right way...."