Ch. 31 - Drunk In Love

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
"You're looking to get spanked,
aren't you?"

- Dominic
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Chapter 31 - Drunk In Love

▪️J A D E▪️

A few hours later, I was relaxing in the passenger seat of Dominic's Bugatti. As I leaned back, I admired the charms on my bracelet while we headed home from the club.

To my surprise, I had received additional gems from Blaire, Jee-min, and even Vincent. Cristiano had not been told about the collaborative surprise until it was too late, as apparently Dominic's message to him had been delayed.

Delayed my ass!

Thankfully, Cristiano was not upset by it and promised to get me a charm at a later date, determined not to be left out.

My new trinkets included a different 'BFF' charm in the form of an engraved yellow gold heart that I received from Blaire. As well as an iridescent Murano glass charm with gilded trimmings from Jee-min and to Dominic's irritation, a golden gun charm from Vincent.

I smiled as I manipulated all the gems between my fingers.

There were a total of six when I added the charms I had received from Quintin and Dominic earlier that night. These people were my family, and I would not trade any of them for anything in the world.

Glancing over at Dominic as he focused on the road, I could not help but admire his side profile while I leaned in closer to him. His strong hairless jawline was just begging to be kissed and nibbled on. My fingers itched to run through his silvery white hair and tug his head back as my lips tasted his skin.

"You're sooooo sexy! You always smell sooooo good!" I exclaimed with a giggle, after I playfully poked his shoulder.

I then stuck my nose against his neck and deeply inhaled his scent, before moving my face back again to look at him with a big grin on my face, my excitement clearly evident.

"Wow, you're sooooo drunk!" Dominic chuckled softly, then went on to say, "I don't know why I allowed you to play that drinking game with Tolstoy, he's a fucking Russian for crying out loud! You can't outdrink him!"

Snickering some more, my hand moved to rest on his upper thigh as I taunted, "Oh daddy, you worry too much!"

He simply huffed in response.

I smiled as my fingers slowly began to move higher, "Besides, it's my birthday, I was just having a bit of fun! I'm twenty-one now, so I can finally legally drink anywhere in the country! What better way to break myself in than with a drinking competition?"

"Uh huh, and now look at you!" Dominic grumbled then added, "You're too drunk to indulge in the other fun activities I had planned for us when we got home," he frowned and pushed my hand back down towards his knee.

My eyes grew wide as I pouted, "But... Can't we still play?"

"Oh no, I'd rather you remember every single thing that I intend to do to you," he said while briefly glancing over at me, his grip on the steering wheel tightening.

Moving my fingers back up his thigh, I countered, "But I'm not that drunk though, I think..." I paused as I chuckled some more, "I'll remember everything that you do, I promise."

As my fingers came into contact with the bulge of his groin, I exhaled loudly, marvelling at the feel of him.

"Jade..." Dominic's tone was warning, "Don't!"