Punishment2...

I didn't proofread so !
( WARNING ⚠️ ABUSE & SEXUAL ABUSE AHEAD READ AT YOUR OWN RISK IF YOU DON'T LIKE ANY SEXUAL CONTENT DON'T READ please & thank you...let's continue shall we )

( Omniscient )

"Take them panties off" Dave smirked licking over his lips looking down at diamond lustfully.

"D-da-dave p-please im t-tired your h-hurting me" diamond sobbed gripping the couch pillows she was scared she was tired she regretted even leaving him.

"Matter fact let's go in da room" Dave said grabbing her left arm trying to pull her up off the couch but she was fighting back. "GET YO ASS UP GIRL" Dave gritted yanking her off the couch but she was still trying to fight him off. "DAVE NO...PLEASE DAVE PLEASE" she cried jumping up and down trying to get him to let go of her arm.

"Dave please! let her go please" lisa begged as tears ran down her cheeks. Dave ignored her and dragged diamond towards the room door she was kicking and screaming she was crying her little heart out.

( Dave&Diamond )
"DAVE NO! STOP! LET ME GO!" diamond screamed at Dave but he ignored her and continued to drag her towards the room. "SHUT UP!" He yelled back handing her making her hand instantly connect with her face making her cry even harder. "P-please" she whimpered she was weak she was tired. "Take shawty in da other room do whatcha gotta do" dave told jay before throwing diamond on the bed closing the door.

( Lisa&Jay )
"Let's go" jay said roughly grabbing Lisa arm pulling her towards another room. "NO!JAY STOP IT!" She yelled as tears ran down her soft cheeks. Jay ignored her and picked her up before opening the room door throwing her on the bed. "Take it off" jay said unbuckling his pants. "noo please d-don't do this to me" she cried backing up against the head board. "TAKE IT FUCKING OFF" he yelled making her jump. She slowly slipped her bra off then her panties leaving her naked causing jay to smirk. "Come hea" jay said getting on the bed pulling her legs towards him stroking his hard manhood. Lisa was terrified she never seen anything like it he was huge. "no!no! Stop it" Lisa cried kicking him. "HEY! Stop it" he yelled at her grabbing her legs.

( Dave&Diamond )
"Please dave don't do this to me" diamond cried looking up at a shirtless Dave who pants was hanging dangerously low off his waist. "I ain't gone hurt chu ma" he chuckled licking his pink lips before getting on the bed he grabbed her panties and ripped them off her. "DAVE STOP IT" she sobbed covering her womanhood from him. "No need to cover up I already had it...I been ate it, fucked it, and gotchu pregnant" he smiled before removing her hands from her womanhood as she struggled to stop him. "d-d-dave st-op please I'm begging you" she cried crawling towards the head board. "Unt un...No running" he chuckled before rubbing his hand up and down her slit while stroking his manhood looking at her lustfully. "Get it wet fo me Babi" he mumbled hovering over her. "p-please d-dave" she whimpered pushing at his chest. He ignored her and grabbed her hand roughly placing it down on her womanhood. "Play with it" he whispered kissing her neck. "Play with is mama" he mumbled sucking on her neck. "Dave s-stop pl-ease" she whimpered pushing on his chest. He grabbed her hands with one hand pinning them above her head. "I'll play with it den" he whispered huskily kissing her lips. He took his right hand and lift her leg up wrapping it around his waist before rubbing her Pearl softly kissing her lips. "This my shit" he growled in her ear slipping a finger inside her wetness. Diamond started whimpering she didn't like it she didn't like the feeling of him touching her anymore. "you wet ma" he chuckled.

( Jay&Lisa )
"Take dat dick ma" jay said slapping her ass. "JAY STOP! PLEASE" she cried trying to grab his hand. "Unt un no running" he chuckled grabbing her hand pulling her up to him reaching around and grabbed her neck making her look at him. "Yo shit tight ma" he whispered in her ear rubbing on her Pearl. "STOP! Let go please! Stop it!" she sobbed grabbing at his hand that was playing with her Pearl. "Open yo mouth" he said grabbing her face pounding into her. She shook her head no as hot tears ran down her soft cheeks. "OPEN!" He growled in her ear slapping her. "stop! p-please" she whimpered he was hurting her she couldn't take this kind of pain. "Don't make me repeat myself" he whispered in her ear pinching her Pearl lightly. She started to sob even louder as she slowly opened her mouth. "Wider" he groaned slowing down his strokes rubbing her walls gently. She opened her mouth a little wider as she continue to sob. He grabbed her cheeks and spit inside her mouth slapping her ass. She was about to spit his spit out but he quickly grabbed a whole of her mouth closing it. "Swallow" he grumbled In her ear massaging her breast. She rapidly shook her head no as her tears started to run down her breast dripping onto the sheets. "Do It" he said slapping her butt harder making her choke on his spit. It slowly started to slide down her throat making him let go her mouth. "Good girl" he smirked sliding out of her before making her lay flat on her back opening her legs. "STOP! NO STOP IT" she yelled hitting him. "DIAMOND! PLEASE HELP!HELP ME!" She cried yelling out for her but she never came. "Shut up" he growled backing handing her. "You gone take this dick" he said licking over his lips grabbing her neck before slamming her onto his manhood making her grunt in pain. "mmmshit" him murmured letting his body fall onto hers. "g-get off m-me" she whimpered weakly pushing on his shoulders. "Stop! damn girl" he mumbled gripping her hands pinning them above her head sucking and kissing on her neck pounding his manhood inside of her.

( Dave&Diamond )
"Fuck!" Dave murmured pounding inside diamond wetness holding her legs up. "STOP! YOUR H-HURTING ME DAVE" she cried trying to close her legs moving up towards the head board. "Stop running from this dick mama" he smirked grabbing her hands pounding inside her. "Touch me" he mumbled looking down at. "Rub me ma" he said leaning down kissing her soft lips putting her hands on his chest. "stop p-please dave" she whimpered as tears slowly slid down her soft cheeks."Touch me" he growled rubbing her soft hands on his chest. Diamond sobbed as she slowly started to rub his chest. "Fuck! yo hands so soft ma" he grumbled closing his eyes. When he closed his eyes diamond quickly grabbed the lap on the dresser and smashed it against his head. "WHAT THE FUCK" Dave yelled grabbing his head grunting. She quickly pushed Dave off her making him fall on the floor. She quickly grabbed her bra and panties then slipped them on before dashing out the door. "Oh god!my baby where- LETS CUT IT SHORT!🤭

Opinions?🥴

Dave?🥱

Diamond?💕

Lisa?💙

Jay?🥱

Make Sure Y'all Vote & Comment 💙... I ain't writing no more chapters after this...y'all negative energy is beyond me🥱!