Chapter 9

He went!

He went to London!

He went to London with her!

I heard mom say that he was returning today. Just four days later because his work got over fast. Currently, I was returning from my mother's place to my new home. I was feeling really dizzy.

As I entered the house, I found him sitting there in all his glory as he spoke to his mother. I was walking slowly but the moment I felt bile rise up my throat, I quickly ran to the bathroom and locked it before puking my guts out. God! I knew it this would happen.

"Are you okay?", Mom asked me.

"Yeah, just a little dizzy and have been puking since the morning but I'll take a medicine and it'll all be fine", I said while walking in the kitchen. Mom had a smile on her face. I knew what she was thinking but I was least bothered to correct her. I quickly took out the medicine from my bag and gulped it before walking to my room where he was already sitting. The hell! What is it with him being everywhere I go.

"You've been puking?", He asked. I nodded and sat on the sofa as I felt dizzy again.

"We didn't do it... We didn't and these symptoms just show that you're...", He trailed off but I knew what he was trying to say.

"Are you trying to... trying to say that--"

"That you're pregnant? Yes! And how would you be when we haven't done it unless you-", I scoffed as I understood where this was going.

"You're not doubting me now are you? How could you do this? You think I'm not loyal and did something behind your back? God! You're insane. Fucking insane! And you're the one talking! The married guy who went on a business trip with someone who claims to be his girlfriend. You leave me speechless oh and have you even told that delusional girl that I'm your wife?", I ask him while shaking my head and getting up.

"That... That's not what I meant and now you're doubting me!", He yelled making me flinch at his tone. I looked him in the eyes are my eyes started to water on an instinct. I sniffled and closed my eyes before opening them again. I went over to my bag and tried to walk and took out the file and slammed it in his face.

"If food poisoning can be considered as being pregnant then I don't know what to say dear husband", I told. He looked at me wide eyes. He scoffed before looking at the file and looking back at me.

"Oh really, then who was the guy who answered your phone at 8:30 in the night?", He asked. God! This guy!

"My manager!", I said he just shook his head before mumbling something under his breath and started walking out of the room and then slammed the door shut. I winced at the sound but still tried to walk behind him. It wasn't a second later that my head started spinning and before I knew I was enveloped by darkness.

God I hate food poisoning!

Arjun's P.O.V.

Food poisoning!

Bloody just kill me right now! I rushed out of the house immediately after I found out. God! How can I be so dumb. I'm the dumbest alive I guess.

When I returned back around 5, I saw Roshan talk to a doctor. They were talking and when Roshan looked at me he glared at me before he looked at the doctor again.

"Yeah, just give her these medicines, she'll be fine", the doctor said," it looks like the stress made her unconscious"he said. Roshan just nodded. After the doctor left, Roshan didn't even spare me a glance before he went inside my room. When I followed behind him, I found her on the bed with my mom by her side.

She didn't even look at me even though she knew I was there. It hurt but doesn't matter because I don't deserve her forgiveness. After what I have done. After they had finally left, I took a chair and sat besides her. She wouldn't even look at me. I hesitantly took her hand in mine and did nothing but just sit like that.

Sometimes all we need is silence. Silence is the answer to most of the things. It's just that no words are spoken. Sometimes I guess that's what we need. No words need to be spoken. Just the presence of someone.

After she ate dinner which my mom had got for her, I gave her the medicines, more likely she snatched it from my hands the moment I was reaching out for her. It hurt me.

"Why do you even care?", She mumbled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi guys!

I know this is a short chapter but enjoy!

So I got 300 plus views!!!!

Anyways, I don't think so I'll be able to update until the next week cause I'll be out of town for a wedding.

I hope you guys are healthy.

Please vote, comment and share.

Bye for now.

Love,D❤️

Love,
D❤️