Chapter 19: The Shopping & The Date

Taylor's POV

It's finally the weekend which means that today I will be going shopping with my best friends looking for clothes for our graduation party.

This week had been crazy with confessions and saying goodbye to my childhood friend, Liam. However, we still keep contact with each other, even though we're in two different cities.

Liam told me that Melissa was no longer an annoying bitch and she suddenly became nice to everyone and was starting to wear jeans. This at first was freaking Liam out, because she was totally different from her normal self but was going back to how she was in our childhood.

I guess the scolding that I gave her really made her think about her actions. I mean I was glad that she was changing but I felt like our friendship could never go back to how it was.

All of a sudden, my phone pings, signaling a message. I open it to see that it was Zach.

Zach 10:00am

Babe, are you free tonight?

Me 10:01am

Depends, on if you tell me why 😉

Zach 10:01am

I want to take you out for our first date.

Me 10.02am

Ok then, I am free. What time do we meet and where are we going?"

Zach 10;02am

I will pick you from your house at 7pm. Where we are going is for me to know and for you to find out.

Me 10:03am

Hmph...not fair.

Zach 10:03

See you later, love.

(I blush at how he is calling me, his love)

Me 10:04

See you later asshole with the others for graduation party shopping

Zach 10:04

😉

With that, I switch off my phone and head to the kitchen to eat some breakfast before the girls pick me up to go to the mall.

After I'm done eating breakfast, I hear a loud honk from outside my house. I quickly grab my purse and head out of my house to Ava's car.

While Ava is driving, Emma is the first one to start the conversation. "So, Charlotte said that you and Zach were acting weird throughout the last period. Is there something between the two of you?"

I look around trying to avoid their eyes on me. "We are in a relationship?"

The car comes to a stop and I look at their faces and see each of them had a smile on their face. Krystal claps her hands. "I knew it! Since the first day of year 2, Zach has been crushing on you."

I raise my eyebrow. "Really? I hadn't noticed that."

Ava nods. "All these years of knowing him, he definitely likes you. He has been rejecting every girl in our school who have asked him out."

Charlotte continues. "Did you know that he is the one who has been putting chocolates in your locker ever since he found out that you love chocolates."