𝘗𝘢𝘨𝘦 1: 𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘋𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘴

Once upon a time, there was a young girl named (Y/N) Yurievich, a daughter of a russian scientist and a well-known japanese musician.

The mother, (M/N) Yurievich-(L/N) convinced her hushand, (F/N) Yurievich to reside in Japan as they both wanted their daughter to live a normal life, providing her every necessities that she needed - showering her tons of affection and attention.

Their standard of living and lifestyle was above average, in other words - they were wealthy.

(Y/N) Yurievich was a unique child, having to possess her father's intelligence and her mother's talent in playing instrument.

Of course, she was an exceptional beauty even in such young age. Her doll-like features stood out the most.

It wasn't before at the age of 4, (Y/N) started showing interest in playing piano. She suprised her parents when they heard her master a piano piece by all ears. That was impossible for a child her age to do. She was that 'special'.

(Y/N) became recognized and was deemed as a prodigy by various musicians, including her mother. Her eagerness to learn and quench her thrist for knowledge was admirable.

"Mom? Can you teach me this?"

The little girl asked as a soft, loving smile adorned the woman's face.

"Of course darling, where should we start?"

They will play non-stop, exploring various instruments as they go on - taking about how they were made, how to use them and how she could fix them if she encountered a predicament along the way.

"Aren't you tired? Go rest."

The man shook his head while watching his wife and daughter with a smile plastered on his face. When the little child heard her father's voice and was notified of his presence, she sauntered her way through with her tiny legs.

"Daddy, daddy! Can you also teach me about the stars and the science stuff?"

Indeed, she was a curious little gal - full of spontaneous energy and never-ending questions. The man could only chuckle at his daughter's demand. "Very well, I will teach you but you have to read the books I give you okay darling?"

Alas, she was on her books 24/7 - never taking her eyes off nor letting her body rest. She was too occupied and engrossed with acquiring the knowledge from the book's content - constellations, chemistry, geography, quantum physics and others that were too advance for a child her age. But did it stop her? No.

It continued to be like that around when she was six years old. Her father would always bring her to his laboratory to let her watch or help him with his experiments. She would also conduct various experiments as well under her father's supervision.

"If I put this in here. The chemical will react to each other thus causing an explosion?" The young child asked.

"Correct dear."

When it was time to enroll, she petrified at the thought of going outside and meeting new people. She never interacted with anyone beside her parents. All she did was stay home and learn with her mother and father about music and science.